What are you thinking about?

pwny

7 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

I’m not an expert but that didn’t look like a full grown tiger. Also the guy with the gun was so unnecessary go inside until the professionals come lol.

100%. His own fault he almost got mauled. Tiger clearly sensed his aggression and overall threat to his life. 

There was legit zero reason to stand in the street, with a gun pointed at it. Stay in your car or house, monitor the situation extremely closely, and wait for experts to arrive. Heck I wouldn’t of even minded if he had a gun aimed at the Tiger from inside a vehicle. But he was clearly full of panic and fear and not thinking rationally at all. 

• Like 1

On 5/10/2021 at 12:17 PM, BayRaider said:

Stay in the house and alert the proper channels to come deal with it. Not a citizen’s job to shoot it, especially if it has not tried to attack anyone.

Um... he was one of the proper channels? He was a LEO who lives in the area.

Yeah, so they found the guy who picked up the tiger (a 9mo male named India). This individual is currently wanted for murder he's accused of back in 2017 in Fort Bend County. He's back in custody, but he says he doesn't know where the tiger is...

So, that bad boy is still on the prowl. This all happened roughly 15 minutes away from where I live... Needless to say, I'm walking my dogs with my Sig on me.