What are you thinking about?

pwny

18 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

wtf salma hayek is like ancient

Halle Berry, Jennifer Aniston, Jeff Goldblum, Sofia Vergara, Sandra Bullock. 

I’d show any of them a great night on the town. Age is only a number.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Dome said:

Elizabeth Hurley, Gwen Stefani, Monica Bellucci, Heather Locklear, Harvey Keitel, Marisa Tomei...

The list is a long one.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Dome said:

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Elizabeth Hurley, Gwen Stefani, Monica Bellucci, Heather Locklear, Harvey Keitel, Marisa Tomei...

The list is a long one.

absolutely!

Linda Cardellini, Jennifer Connelly, Eva Mendes, Kevin Bacon, Mary Steenburgen, Andie McDowell

cant put age on beauty 

• Like 2

On 4/17/2021 at 1:10 PM, Ty21 said:

April 17 update:

one of my hillbilly fb friends started dating a guy mid March and married him last week. I will try to remember this update and will update y’all when their relationship degrades to the point of one or both of them being in jail. 

June 20 update:

they’re actually still goin strong and haven’t complained about each other on social media, kinda disappointed ngl. Buuuuut a different hillbilly on fb started dating a dude June 16 and they’re posting about loving each other more than anyone ever and this situation is guaranteed to end in chaos and or pregnancy. 

41 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I think that was more to officially license memorabilia etc rather than being "the new name"

They can officially license memorabilia. They just are going to have a hard time enforcing a ban on non-official and knockoff items. But that of course will make companies partnering with them a little more hesitant. 

It was also for the name Washington Football Team, not for Washington Football Club, but rather the reason it was denied was in part because of the similarity to the name Washington Football Club, which is a trademark owned by the dude who trademarked all of those Washington team names. They likely knew this was coming on these grounds, but this was the first step in what’s likely going to be a lengthy process to deal with the dude squatting on those names. 

The other half is because the terms *Washington* *football* and *team* are all generic words. For that part, they just need to cite data that shows the term “Washington Football Team” is in the lexicon and understood to be referencing the NFL team that plays home games in the Washington DC area and not any other entity.

And it was filed last year. Nothing new on the team’s end. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, pwny said:

They can officially license memorabilia. They just are going to have a hard time enforcing a ban on non-official and knockoff items. But that of course will make companies partnering with them a little more hesitant. 

Yes, you explained better than I did, thanks. 

40 minutes ago, pwny said:

And it was filed last year. Nothing new on the team’s end. 

Bingo.

1 hour ago, pwny said:

It was also for the name Washington Football Team, not for Washington Football Club, but rather the reason it was denied was in part because of the similarity to the name Washington Football Club

Meh, it was posted on Reddit the day I reposted here and it stated Washington Football Club. I dunno - it was Twitter I think. I just read the head line. 

14 hours ago, Dome said:

How do you miss J.Lo she’s still stunning. Also add in Shakira

Edited by Blackstar12
  • Like 1