What are you thinking about?

pwny

40 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its prime day #2, I have GC and Amazon credit. Yet I cant find a single thing I want to buy. 

I used to love Amazon, but I cancelled my membership a year ago and haven't missed it once. It is almost entirely cheap Chinese knockoff crap on there now. I also despise Jeff Bezos with my entire being. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

I used to love Amazon, but I cancelled my membership a year ago and haven't missed it once. It is almost entirely cheap Chinese knockoff crap on there now. I also despise Jeff Bezos with my entire being. 

You should have come to the WFT section when some were all excited in thinking Bezos had a shot at buying the team. Could have used an ally. lol

33 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Anyone here have the Ninja Foodie instant pot/air fryer? Its bigger than the Instant pot Duo Crisp I had and am thinking about upgrading. Lightening deal and what not. 

Those pressure cook too right? If so then just go ahead and do it.

On 6/18/2021 at 10:45 AM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

@twslhs20the car is only one element to this IMO. A 60 mile commute is a beast. Would you be able to move? Even if it's to a 15-20 mile commute, that takes a lot of the edge off and you'd have a few hundred bucks a month from gas savings that you could put into your housing expenses. 

You may not be able to, and I get that. Just want to find door number 3 if it's out there.

No. I'm locked into my lease for at least a year. Only way I'd move is if I bought a house and I don't see that as an option yet. The company is expanding like crazy, and If I could get into a different state I'd jump at the opportunity.

To the others that replied. My strategy is to find a nice 20-21 gently used. That way I know that the car, and more importantly, the hybrid battery has been maintained properly.

I wouldn't mind a sedan but I really want an AWD SUV for the amount of snow that accumulates in the winter. At minimum I want an AWD sedan.

I got hit and run on Friday while moving through and intersection. So I've been taking care of that. BS like this is making it hard for me to save up for a new ride.

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Anyone here have the Ninja Foodie instant pot/air fryer? Its bigger than the Instant pot Duo Crisp I had and am thinking about upgrading. Lightening deal and what not. 

My ninja ultima blender is fantastic. Loud AF though.

Not the answer you were looking for, but I think they make quality products.

4 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Those pressure cook too right? If so then just go ahead and do it.

Yeah, I went ahead and bought it. This will be my 3rd one. The first one I rarely used and threw it away when moving. The second one I loved but it was a little small so I let a friend buy it off me for cheap. This one is about 33% bigger and supposed to be top of the line. I have high expectations!

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah, I went ahead and bought it. This will be my 3rd one. The first one I rarely used and threw it away when moving. The second one I loved but it was a little small so I let a friend buy it off me for cheap. This one is about 33% bigger and supposed to be top of the line. I have high expectations!

At first I rarely used our pressure cooker or air fryer. Probably not 5 times each the first year having them. Then suddenly it all clicked in ways to use them and judging the time/how it cooks. And use them weekly. Sometimes a couple times.

Get done with work. Throw whole means in either and be done in 10 minutes. Throw chicken/pork chop in the pressure with random veggies and boom. No time. Same for air frying. Toss in some shrimp, broccoli, cauliflower or something like sprouts. Decent meal in minutes.

Put that sucka to work cowpoke.

On 6/21/2021 at 12:00 AM, Ty21 said:
On 4/17/2021 at 1:10 PM, Ty21 said:

April 17 update:

one of my hillbilly fb friends started dating a guy mid March and married him last week. I will try to remember this update and will update y’all when their relationship degrades to the point of one or both of them being in jail. 

June 20 update:

they’re actually still goin strong and haven’t complained about each other on social media, kinda disappointed ngl. Buuuuut a different hillbilly on fb started dating a dude June 16 and they’re posting about loving each other more than anyone ever and this situation is guaranteed to end in chaos and or pregnancy. 

He cheated on her 😢

• Like 1