Jump to content

What Are You Thinking About v. THE BUCS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS


Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Seems like the market has never been better for used cars. Since its not important to you. It might be best to get it going and taking advantage of the market. In this instance. Waiting around could cost you a lot more in the long run.

That's a good point. It is an old car, but really low on mileage. I may be able to get back what I paid for it when I bought it about 4 years ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ty21 said:

What was the point of letting Bill Cosby out 

He got out on a technicality. Nevermind that he basically already admitted to drugging said women BEFORE said 2005 deposition:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

He got out on a technicality. Nevermind that he basically already admitted to drugging said women BEFORE said 2005 deposition:

 

Despicable. All rapists deserve to die in jail imo. 
 

I remember there was a flash online game in like 2003 where you played as bill cosby and trapped people by offering them a cup of pudding and then bashing them over the head w a crowbar 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KManX89 said:

He got out on a technicality. Nevermind that he basically already admitted to drugging said women BEFORE said 2005 deposition:

 

Our legal system at work. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I ended up looking on youtube for how hard it is to change the alternator on my car. To my surprise, the alternator is extremely simple to get to and takes a pro just minutes to replace. I went ahead and bought a remanufactured alternator for like $130 and will be installing it myself this weekend. If that works, I will have fixed it for less than it would cost me to get it towed to the shop (I tried jumping it, charging it, and driving around the block with it to see how far I can get, and I made it maybe 3 minutes. It definitely wasn't getting to the shop on its own).

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

I ended up looking on youtube for how hard it is to change the alternator on my car. To my surprise, the alternator is extremely simple to get to and takes a pro just minutes to replace. I went ahead and bought a remanufactured alternator for like $130 and will be installing it myself this weekend. If that works, I will have fixed it for less than it would cost me to get it towed to the shop (I tried jumping it, charging it, and driving around the block with it to see how far I can get, and I made it maybe 3 minutes. It definitely wasn't getting to the shop on its own).

Yea some cars it's a breeze, others a total nightmare. But you can save yourself a ton of $ by learning to do some of the basic repairs like brakes, sway bar links, etc

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Yea some cars it's a breeze, others a total nightmare. But you can save yourself a ton of $ by learning to do some of the basic repairs like brakes, sway bar links, etc

Yeah I was amazed at how simple the alternator replacement is for this car. I remember on my old one the alternator was an enormous pain to get to.

I just need this car to last me about 3 more months.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

$90 barrel of oil here we come....

If only we'd invested in renewable energy sources sooner...

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, D82 said:

If only we'd invested in renewable energy sources sooner...

Meanwhile in Venezuela. Someone just filled their tank up from empty for 7 cent.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The amount to which the Apple Bottom Jeans meme has grown to include impersonations of seemingly every artist on the planet is the stuff of legend!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...