What are you thinking about?

pwny

There was karmic balance at work yesterday. I worked w two other bartenders, one a kinda rugged handsome older dude with grey hair. He drops off a menu for three older ladies and they look at it while he disappears and I walk up minutes later and one of them flinched when they saw me because they thought I was the other guy. I instantly hated them for insulting me like that, even if it was accidental and they ended up being quite kind so the other other bartender made fun of me the rest of the night that I’m so ugly that it’s offensive to others. 
But then the karmic balance. Two very attractive women (both my exact age) came in like an hour before close and we hit it off, me just being sarcastic suave a-hole ty and they ended up saying my coworker (that made fun of me before) looked like Kyle Schwarber and I looked like Brad Pitt. It was hard to take the compliment cause I don’t look like Brad Pitt but them insulting my coworker made everything right in the universe. And the redhead girl I was attracted to in their group asked me for my number and we might go golfing Monday lol. 

I’ve also been told I look like Chris Pratt, “Jason Bourne” which is a compliment cause it infers I look like a younger Matt Damon but not Matt Damon right now, Jesse Plemons, and Leonardo DiCaprio, which made me laugh on the spot and the same bartender from before said maybe she meant Gilbert Grape. From what I’ve taken from all of these is that all white people look alike. 

3 hours ago, Ty21 said:

There was karmic balance at work yesterday. I worked w two other bartenders, one a kinda rugged handsome older dude with grey hair. He drops off a menu for three older ladies and they look at it while he disappears and I walk up minutes later and one of them flinched when they saw me because they thought I was the other guy. I instantly hated them for insulting me like that, even if it was accidental and they ended up being quite kind so the other other bartender made fun of me the rest of the night that I’m so ugly that it’s offensive to others. 
But then the karmic balance. Two very attractive women (both my exact age) came in like an hour before close and we hit it off, me just being sarcastic suave a-hole ty and they ended up saying my coworker (that made fun of me before) looked like Kyle Schwarber and I looked like Brad Pitt. It was hard to take the compliment cause I don’t look like Brad Pitt but them insulting my coworker made everything right in the universe. And the redhead girl I was attracted to in their group asked me for my number and we might go golfing Monday lol. 

I think you look like a blonde Brett Favre.

• Like 3

On 6/24/2021 at 11:57 PM, Ty21 said:
On 6/21/2021 at 12:00 AM, Ty21 said:
On 4/17/2021 at 1:10 PM, Ty21 said:

April 17 update:

one of my hillbilly fb friends started dating a guy mid March and married him last week. I will try to remember this update and will update y’all when their relationship degrades to the point of one or both of them being in jail. 

Expand  

June 20 update:

they’re actually still goin strong and haven’t complained about each other on social media, kinda disappointed ngl. Buuuuut a different hillbilly on fb started dating a dude June 16 and they’re posting about loving each other more than anyone ever and this situation is guaranteed to end in chaos and or pregnancy. 

He cheated on her 😢

They officially broke up today. There isn’t anything good in the world anymore 

Saw Spencer rattler signed an endorsement w raising canes. So college athletes being able to profit off their image and everything also means they can sign endorsements? That’s massive. Now athletes that are stellar in college and suck in the pros like Tebow can maximize their value really. That’s wild. 

Has anyone traveled Qatar Airlines and if so, any recommendations on placed they travel to? They have some killer deals on flights from SAT or DFW, but I dont know where I would go. Cairo sounds cool. I think they go all over India/Africa/Asia. 

On 7/2/2021 at 9:09 AM, minutemancl said:

I ended up looking on youtube for how hard it is to change the alternator on my car. To my surprise, the alternator is extremely simple to get to and takes a pro just minutes to replace. I went ahead and bought a remanufactured alternator for like $130 and will be installing it myself this weekend. If that works, I will have fixed it for less than it would cost me to get it towed to the shop (I tried jumping it, charging it, and driving around the block with it to see how far I can get, and I made it maybe 3 minutes. It definitely wasn't getting to the shop on its own).

Success!

• Like 2

On 7/3/2021 at 11:13 AM, Ty21 said:

I’ve also been told I look like Chris Pratt, “Jason Bourne” which is a compliment cause it infers I look like a younger Matt Damon but not Matt Damon right now, Jesse Plemons, and Leonardo DiCaprio, which made me laugh on the spot and the same bartender from before said maybe she meant Gilbert Grape. From what I’ve taken from all of these is that all white people look alike. 

Must be nice. I got told when I had long hair I looked like Fat Thor and Aquaman had a love child. 

I didn't have an argument, dude was kinda right. 

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Must be nice. I got told when I had long hair I looked like Fat Thor and Aquaman had a love child. 

I didn't have an argument, dude was kinda right. 

Im Caribbean. Automatically meaning to everyone that Im some type of Rasta that lives as the stoner version of Willy Wonka in some magical weed paradise.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Im Caribbean. Automatically meaning to everyone that Im some type of Rasta that lives as the stoner version of Willy Wonka in some magical weed paradise.

You don't? 

23 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

The only thing to do is prove them right

23 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I'm American. Meaning I love guns and I'm fat.

My stereotypes are true though...

• Like 1