What are you thinking about?

pwny

2 hours ago, Webmaster said:

Im thinking about the fact that this forum is over 16 years old...

Im thinking about how awful TAST was 16 years ago, when most of the members were teenagers...

Im thinking about that kid I banned 16 years ago that was obsessed with Hannah Montana...

I’m thinking about the time that two teenagers changed their avatars to match that of global mods and went around giving people warnings and one of them got banned and the other got promoted to mod.  Good times.  😎

4 hours ago, Webmaster said:

Im thinking about how awful TAST was 16 years ago, when most of the members were teenagers...

Im thinking about that kid I banned 16 years ago that was obsessed with Hannah Montana...

This just makes me feel old.  I was a couple years shy of joining the site 16 years ago.  But 16 years ago I still was closer to being married than I was to being a teenager.

@ET80At what point do we trade in our gold pants for pimp canes?  Not because they look cool or give us any kind of street cred, but because we actually need canes.

7 hours ago, Webmaster said:

I used to think about how awful TAST was when I was posting years ago. I still do, but I used to, too.

9 hours ago, Webmaster said:

All good playboi

1 hour ago, D82 said:

We haven’t had power since 2am Monday morning. Had to shut water off because a pipe burst. It’s 40 degrees in the house, 18 outside. 

Texas massively dropped the ball on this. 

Yeah, it's rough. Without power since 7:30 yesterday, no running water because the MUD pipes froze - it's a disaster, just a complete mess with everyone trying to pass accountability.

Heads need to roll after this cluster.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Yeah, it's rough. Without power since 7:30 yesterday, no running water because the MUD pipes froze - it's a disaster, just a complete mess with everyone trying to pass accountability.

Heads need to roll after this cluster.

You gotta keep them faucets drippin’ homeboy