What are you thinking about?

pwny

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh, I’m not really all that worried about someone stealing it.

If they’ve got enough time in my house to find where I keep it, I’ve got much bigger concerns than 5k.

Some of those “hide in plain sight safes” are pretty decent.  No one is checking outlets to see if they’re real.  No one is checking shaving cream cans or every book on a bookshelf.

Maybe, but then how do I inflate my own self worth and make myself feel more important than I actually am, or live out my fantasy as though I'm a part of a thriller/crime drama movie?

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Maybe, but then how do I inflate my own self worth and make myself feel more important than I actually am, or live out my fantasy as though I'm a part of a thriller/crime drama movie?

Well if you’ve got large amounts of cash hidden in secret places, you’re already like 85% of Jason Bourne or James Bond.

Throw a gun and your passport in there and you’re aces.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Well if you’ve got large amounts of cash hidden in secret places, you’re already like 85% of Jason Bourne or James Bond.

I like how you used "a" singular as well as implying that it should be my own passport, and not a bunch of assumed identities.

TBH, this is 75% of the reason I want a stand up safe. I want a true "go safe" for emergencies and dramatic situations.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I like how you used "a" singular as well as implying that it should be my own passport, and not a bunch of assumed identities.

TBH, this is 75% of the reason I want a stand up safe. I want a true "go safe" for emergencies and dramatic situations.

I use pegboard on my office wall.  Very dramatic.  I’m pretty sure it make me just like John Wick.

• Like 1

I havent used or needed my passport in like 7 years. I send it off for renewal (prepping for nomad life) ~6 weeks ago. All of the sudden I have a form that needs my passport. 

I am now waiting on the US Government before I can proceed with a project....... FML. Might as well give up on the venture. 

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So I'm about 15% Jason Bourne or Bond. 

Ill take it. 

• Like 2

Interviewing soon for a job that would completely change my life. I have never been so damn nervous/unsettled/anxious ever. I can go from living paycheck to paycheck at dead end jobs to literally setting aside my current bi-weekly pay each month in savings and working for a company I can gain a career with. I need this so damn bad. I want it even more. I need all the good juju I can get, my peeps.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Interviewing soon for a job that would completely change my life. I have never been so damn nervous/unsettled/anxious ever. I can go from living paycheck to paycheck at dead end jobs to literally setting aside my current bi-weekly pay each month in savings and working for a company I can gain a career with. I need this so damn bad. I want it even more. I need all the good juju I can get, my peeps.

You’re absolutely going to be outstanding as Wisconsin’s offensive coordinator my man. 💪💪

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

You’re absolutely going to be outstanding as Wisconsin’s offensive coordinator my man. 💪💪

I couldn't get an interview with PC. Something about "some idiot going on rants every week about me online" or something and me having the same initials as said idiot.

• Like 2

Just now, beekay414 said:

I couldn't get an interview with PC. Something about "some idiot going on rants every week about me online" or something and me having the same initials as said idiot.

Seriously, best wishes. Wear your confident clothes, try to relax, do your homework and ask questions, and believe in yourself. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Just act like a Buckeye and not a Badger and you should do just fine. 

For real just act yourself and you should do fine. 

Uhhhhh never mind fake the heck out of this and shmooze like you’ve never shmoozed before in your life!

Sorry dude there’s always McDonald’s. Or Amazon warehouse. 

Edited by Bonanza23
For real dude I hope you get it!
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

Just act like a Buckeye and not a Badger and you should do just fine. 

Guns on the passenger seat...got it.

For real just act yourself and you should do fine. 

Season 1 Omg GIF by Friends

Uhhhhh never mind fake the heck out of this and shmooze like you’ve never shmoozed before in your life!

Kandi Burruss Reaction GIF

2 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Sorry dude there’s always McDonald’s. Or Amazon warehouse. 

guy watch GIF

2 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

For real dude I hope you get it!

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

• Like 1

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

You Got This New Girl GIF

• Like 1