What are you thinking about?

pwny

Today is coming up all-Matts. 

First the dune tickets. Then a client agreed to move another decent sized account to me. Followed by me falling backwards into a lot of possibilities for a date to go see Dune. I asked a lady friend and before she texted back to say yes, I opened up tinder (first time in 4-6 weeks) and had 26 new matches. 

I am feeling indestructible right now. Which probably means I am going to get in a car wreck and die. If so, I leave everything to @D82

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Today is coming up all-Matts. 

First the dune tickets. Then a client agreed to move another decent sized account to me. Followed by me falling backwards into a lot of possibilities for a date to go see Dune. I asked a lady friend and before she texted back to say yes, I opened up tinder (first time in 4-6 weeks) and had 26 new matches. 

I am feeling indestructible right now. Which probably means I am going to get in a car wreck and die. If so, I leave everything to @D82

I feel special.

Want me to share anything with the kids? 

• Like 1

Anyone here a Soprano fan? Ive left it playing on the background all week so that I can watch the new movie with perspective. A scene just played and it hit me in the feels. 

Chris Moltisonti looks at Tony and says "With the way you eat, you are going to die of a heart attack by 50". James Gandolfini (Tony) died at 51 from a heart attack. 

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Anyone here a Soprano fan? Ive left it playing on the background all week so that I can watch the new movie with perspective. A scene just played and it hit me in the feels. 

Chris Moltisonti looks at Tony and says "With the way you eat, you are going to die of a heart attack by 50". James Gandolfini (Tony) died at 51 from a heart attack. 

So Moltisonti is a pessimist doomsayer is what you’re trying to say.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Anything you want. What's he gonna do?

Bro my dad once got sucker punched by a man with no arms…

stubbed him right in the throat

those guys are no joke

(only referencing people born with no arms, people who lost them later in life probably can’t do ****) 

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

si7ej27bex371.gif

Nah true story, they were gonna go fishing and this guy asked if he could go and my dad said some smart *** thing about how he doesn’t have arms now can he fish and the dude stubbed him in the throat.