What are you thinking about?

pwny

Had our first home study visit today, everything went great! We have one more meeting next week, then should be licensed and ready to accept a placement or even possibly be matched with a child/children before Christmas!!

• Like 7

15 hours ago, D82 said:

Had our first home study visit today, everything went great! We have one more meeting next week, then should be licensed and ready to accept a placement or even possibly be matched with a child/children before Christmas!!

This is awesome what you're doing!!! My heart ☺️

33 minutes ago, TVScout said:

Sorry, this page isn't available.

It was Vikings Everson Griffen acting like a madman waving a gun around talking about how Dalvin Cook helped him secure bullets. At first you think he is recording someone breaking into his house who he is about to murder, but by the end your just sitting there jaw on floor thinking maybe he had a psychotic break. 

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It was Vikings Everson Griffen acting like a madman waving a gun around talking about how Dalvin Cook helped him secure bullets. At first you think he is recording someone breaking into his house who he is about to murder, but by the end your just sitting there jaw on floor thinking maybe he had a psychotic break. 

Everson has known mental health issues. Hopefully he is OK and getting the help he needs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Everson has known mental health issues. Hopefully he is OK and getting the help he needs.

Yeah, I just saw the thread in the news forum. Good on the Vikings to get mental health personal on site that quickly. That was pretty shocking to see. Ive never seen a NFL player have a mental breakdown like that and he was doing it with a loaded gun in his hand.

All these companies did pre-black friday sales that are allegedly the same as the normal BF deals. I dunno if its true (ill follow along) but either way I think I just finished Christmas shopping for everyone but 1 person. Thats kinda wild, its not even December. 

Edited by Matts4313

Does anyone else here have family kinda far away from them and have to travel every Thanksgiving? If so, how do you do it?

My family (cousins/aunts/uncles/sister/brother) all have done Thanksgiving together in our home town for my whole life, but when I moved away for work, and now that I have 2 dogs, traveling back home has become such a burden. This year, I was about 30 minutes into the drive before I just straight up had an anxiety attack and turned around because taking the dog, battling 6 hours of traffic and dealing with my unvaccinated extended family was just too much for me this year.

I'm just wondering how other people potentially handle it, if they do at all. It was easy when we were all in the same town, but now it's so much work just to see people I don't really even want to see that badly.

10 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Does anyone else here have family kinda far away from them and have to travel every Thanksgiving? If so, how do you do it?

My family (cousins/aunts/uncles/sister/brother) all have done Thanksgiving together in our home town for my whole life, but when I moved away for work, and now that I have 2 dogs, traveling back home has become such a burden. This year, I was about 30 minutes into the drive before I just straight up had an anxiety attack and turned around because taking the dog, battling 6 hours of traffic and dealing with my unvaccinated extended family was just too much for me this year.

I'm just wondering how other people potentially handle it, if they do at all. It was easy when we were all in the same town, but now it's so much work just to see people I don't really even want to see that badly.

Dog kennel and a mask? Im just trying to help. If it was me I would have had a custom shirt made that said "I have to wear this mask because you are an idiot". But that might rub some people the wrong way. 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dog kennel and a mask? Im just trying to help. If it was me I would have had a custom shirt made that said "I have to wear this mask because you are an idiot". But that might rub some people the wrong way. 

I brought the kennel, but he is so bad he just yelps and yelps and it's unbearable, especially during the 6 hour drive to/from.

The mask is the least of the worries, I'm fully vaccinated but it's moreso just being around them tbh 

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I brought the kennel, but he is so bad he just yelps and yelps and it's unbearable, especially during the 6 hour drive to/from.

The mask is the least of the worries, I'm fully vaccinated but it's moreso just being around them tbh 

I meant a kennel where the dog stays for the weekend.