What are you thinking about?

pwny

45 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Fiancé water broke, in the hospital room playing the waiting game now. Does it get easier? 

My gf was pretty much in and out, tbh. I think less than 3 hours, but others that forever, i know 

But congrats!

Well, day four of no power. They're saying our side of the island won't have it back for another 3-4 days. 

Not great...at all. But, we got my generator going last night and bought a window A/C unit...so our bedroom is at least cold. And we're able to come work to charge devices and what not to keep connected and keep the kids busy...so. Hopefully it won't take as long as they're projecting though.

Let's just all agree that it's tragic, hope the other two people who were hurt are okay and leave it at that. 

I know it's a very big event and it's only natural to want to talk about it but this ain't the place.

• Like 1

Just now, rob_shadows said:

Let's just all agree that it's tragic, hope the other two people who were hurt are okay and leave it at that. 

I know it's a very big event and it's only natural to want to talk about it but this ain't the place.

Hence Russell appearing above you……..the TAST mods are always lurking.  Or at least me.  Can’t say the same for @ET80