What are you thinking about?

pwny

20 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I made a 30 yard field goal for $1000, that was fun.  Just look up Kasasa kick for cash on youtube if you want to see it.  43 years old, still got it, lol.

Edit, went ahead and put it here

49ers may spend a third round pick on you

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Right handed thrower, left footed kicker here as well. I do bat, golf and write left handed tho lmao.

I was ambidextrous up until I was about 6 or 7 and I sort of just went with the right hand for most everything.  Can still switch hit reasonably well with a baseball bat.  For whatever reason, the left foot just felt more natural like my right hand felt more natural.  Soccer ball, punting, kicking, all left foot dominant.  

• Like 1

Just now, THE DUKE said:

I was ambidextrous up until I was about 6 or 7 and I sort of just went with the right hand for most everything.  Can still switch hit reasonably well with a baseball bat.  For whatever reason, the left foot just felt more natural like my right hand felt more natural.  Soccer ball, punting, kicking, all left foot dominant.  

I'm ambidextrous for the most part. I can throw with both arms but the left is noticeably weaker. When I hold scissors, I still have to figure out which hand I cut with most times. I learned to play golf right handed but got my own left handed set which upped my game quite a bit when I was still playing. Can swing a bat right handed but, like throwing, it's noticeably weaker contact, which wasn't a problem with golf for some reason. Might have to do with reaction timing that comes with swinging a bat at a live pitch.

Play darts now and beer pong back in the day (my *** is too old now) both right and left handed, obviously better with my right but people wouldn't let me be my own partner in BP with a lefty right switch-off if that gives you any idea of how good I could be with my opposite hand lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

You buried that.  Great kick and congrats!  I love the last still frame in the video.  The smirk says it all like you knew it felt good.  I'd be using that as a profile pic everywhere lol.  I'd also make a sticker of it, if you have an Iphone (not sure if Android has this or not, but I'd imagine they do too) to send to my friends any time they get talking reckless.   

I knew as soon as I struck it, it was like that scene at the end of Tin Cup where Costner hits the ball and immediately says "We're home", except I had no unfortunate gust of wind.  Literally had the words "We're home" run through my mind before I even landed.

10 hours ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

You buried that.  Great kick and congrats!  I love the last still frame in the video.  The smirk says it all like you knew it felt good.  I'd be using that as a profile pic everywhere lol.  I'd also make a sticker of it, if you have an Iphone (not sure if Android has this or not, but I'd imagine they do too) to send to my friends any time they get talking reckless.   

There is a sticker of one of our cats punching me in the eye…….stickers are a wonderful thing……

On 9/26/2024 at 9:45 AM, beekay414 said:

Right handed thrower, left footed kicker here as well. I do bat, golf and write left handed tho lmao.

I was a switch hitting catcher; and yes, I’ve heard every joke imaginable.

• Like 2

Just now, beekay414 said:

Makes total sense tbh 😜

Correct; naturally athletic, smart, strong arm, hard nosed, hit a lot of doubles and an occasional long ball, knew how to handle a staff, caught a Major League All Star.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Correct; naturally athletic, smart, strong arm, hard nosed, hit a lot of doubles and an occasional long ball, knew how to handle a staff, caught a Major League All Star.

You certainly know how to handle something

(kidding lol)