What are you thinking about?

pwny

4 hours ago, JohnChimpo said:

I have no idea, but the haircut and scooter incidents could make for funny scenes on a show like Curb Your Enthusiasm. People shouldn’t behave that way in real life.

I went back and read that post again imagining Larry David’s voice.  It did not disappoint.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2021 at 8:12 PM, ET80 said:

Schnikes, I need to sell my house and live out of a nice RV...

We are actually debating selling now. We bought the house 3.5 years ago, up about 180k in value so good chunk of equity value picked up in that time. 

Problem is that the house layout is really good for an eloping, autistic child who lives to climb. 

We are taking it slow. Working on some things on the house to prep for sale while looking at homes on the market, but keeping it to stuff that we want to get done should we stay lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Is there a super easy way to make a gif from a TV show? I seriously just found the best scene ever the next time a certain poster starts acting like a pretensions donkey. 

Pretentious* 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Forge said:

We are actually debating selling now. We bought the house 3.5 years ago, up about 180k in value so good chunk of equity value picked up in that time. 

Problem is that the house layout is really good for an eloping, autistic child who lives to climb. 

We are taking it slow. Working on some things on the house to prep for sale while looking at homes on the market, but keeping it to stuff that we want to get done should we stay lol

My wife and I are going to have an actual conversation once she's done with school - so this time next year.

Right now, we live four houses down from my mom, which is something that makes our situation much easier. It both helps us out with the kids (she loves watching them, as any grandmother would) but it also allows me to walk over there and take care of her while I can.

We have our eye on a new neighborhood close to us, which wouldn't impact our school zoning (which is priority #1) but a close second is going to be how my mom is doing and what my wife and I can do with our schedule... so much is predicated on where my mom is at that point, tbh.

• Like 1

Thinking about making a trip up to New York for dog shows next July...then leaving there and heading to Oregon for more shows. 

Sounds good in my head right now but I know I'm gonna hate having to drive that many miles 🤣