What are you thinking about?

4 hours ago, Breesus mode said:

Uh, yikes.

Be careful out there. Start getting supplies (water, batteries, non perishable foods) ASAP. If you don't have a juice pack/external battery charger for your devices, get one. Get a handheld radio (battery powered). Make sure you fill up your tanks, the crush for fuel escalates near immediately.

I'm always a proponent of leaving if you have that opportunity.

• Like 5

Watching a show that brought up various moral, ethical dilemmas and who is right/wrong.

For Example:

In the show a guy gets dumped after for having relations with someone other than his partner. The partner gets jealous and ends things. *But* the partner was fully aware that the two were not exclusive and could date others. Did the OG guy break any sort of 'code'? 

Another person is in a heated exchange and essentially tells that they will be physically attacked if they come any closer/touch the person. The victim a few seconds later grabs the arm of the attacker. The attacker immediately punches the other person in the face. Who is morally/ethically wrong?

Employee needs to obtain sensitive information that can prove the innocence of a college aged drug dealer involved in a murder case. The only way employee can get information is to blackmail another unrelated employee about an extra marital affair. The person gets the information and saves the drug dealer at the expense of an unrelated 3rd party that loses his marriage and job. Opinions?

A person for 30 years does an outstanding job helping his community. Through out his career he has helped thousands of people and kept many many safe. But to get this position, as a very young person, he broke a pretty big rule. Do his achievements matter? Does the exact rule matter? IE - if its forgery is that different than a verbal lie? 

I dunno. Show just brought me back to college when these debates were regular in my life and I thought philosophy was more than verbal diarrhea and thought exercises. 

Edited by Matts4313
44 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:
On 8/18/2021 at 3:49 PM, beekay414 said:

The Bucks are NBA Champs has a nicer ring to it than the current thread title tbqh imo iyam fwiw fyi

Who?

You could compromise and name it

The Buc(k)s are champs edition.

then everyone wins

35 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's amazing that Jeopardy screwed up the replacement host situation so badly

I'd assume that the directors fit the demographic of their audience and don't know how to access a podcast or past history of any sort online.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Forge said:

It's amazing that Jeopardy screwed up the replacement host situation so badly

It sounds like dude just kinda threw his name and then decided he was the best choice.

Boss move, really. Too bad he's a pos.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd assume that the directors fit the demographic of their audience and don't know how to access a podcast or past history of any sort online.

tbf this information is sometimes not that easy to unearth.  it only looks bad on retrospect bc someone else did all the hard work to make it easy to access publicly. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, theJ said:

tbf this information is sometimes not that easy to unearth.  it only looks bad on retrospect bc someone else did all the hard work to make it easy to access publicly. 

*Shhhhhhhh*

I was trying to take a cheap shot at the 60+ demographic because it's funny. ;) 

• Webmaster changed the title to What are you thinking about?