What are you thinking about?

pwny

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Any people here that shave their heads down to the scalp? How often do you guys shave your head? I have a Skull Shaver so I'm considering doing it every 2 or 3 days.

First off, you have to tell me about the Skull Shaver. I have been toying around with getting one for myself.

Secondly, I do. I honestly don’t maintain it as well as I should at times though because I do it once a week but it grows back pretty well before that.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Forge said:

It's amazing that Jeopardy screwed up the replacement host situation so badly

Svannah Guthrie is still the best host to audition.  And it's honestly not even close.

Richards was actually probably 2nd or 3rd best as a host.  But also among the worst as a person.  So that's not great.  And honestly, it's surprising it took this long for things to come out.  The dude just oozed awful person energy.

• Like 1

My brother passed away a year ago and I just had a conversation with him in my dream that was pretty much all I wanted to ask him. I wish I could remember a lot of the answers.

I don’t know and I’ll never know if what I heard was real or fake, but I’m marking it as real because it makes me happy.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

First off, you have to tell me about the Skull Shaver. I have been toying around with getting one for myself.

Secondly, I do. I honestly don’t maintain it as well as I should at times though because I do it once a week but it grows back pretty well before that.

It's pretty solid for an electric razor. Lasts quite a while on a charge too. I've used it 3 times now and I still have over 60% of the battery left. I got the Pitbull Gold Pro in a deal with their Beast Clippers for like $130. Worth it. The Beast Clippers take some getting used to but since I'm not leaving it as a buzz cut, I just use em quick to cut down whatever hair I may have.

My mom got hit by a car while on a bike ride this morning when I was at work. Most stressed I’ve ever been. She broke her lower back and has a concussion but should all in all be okay. Has to see a neurologist in a couple weeks but all things considered she seemed pretty cognizant and with it when I went and saw her. Never seen my mom injured before so it really ****ed me up. 

59 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

My mom got hit by a car while on a bike ride this morning when I was at work. Most stressed I’ve ever been. She broke her lower back and has a concussion but should all in all be okay. Has to see a neurologist in a couple weeks but all things considered she seemed pretty cognizant and with it when I went and saw her. Never seen my mom injured before so it really ****ed me up. 

Hope she recovers quickly. I stopped riding my bike for this particular reason as Milwaukee is known for their reckless drivers and we're not supposed to ride on sidewalks. Just not worth it.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2021 at 12:46 AM, beekay414 said:

Any people here that shave their heads down to the scalp? How often do you guys shave your head? I have a Skull Shaver so I'm considering doing it every 2 or 3 days.

Pre-pandemic, it was every 3-5 days. Pandemic, maybe every 7-10 days, if that.

I use my standard DSC razor and work against the grain. The key to my head being soft and smooth is actually my post-shave routine - I rinse off, clean off my head entirety, then I use some exfoliant on my now bare head. A finger or two of Dove Body Polish is enough for my head, I then go to town with the exfoliant...

Then when I'm done, I'll use a blend of aftershave, a dab of lotion and a small amount of coconut oil.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ty21 said:

That’s terrible. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnChimpo said:

That’s terrible. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

Thanks man. She got discharged late last night w a back brace, has to see a neurologist in a few weeks. Said her back isn’t bothering her as much as her shoulder. She thinks she broke something that usually goes unnoticed in the shoulder. But she was walking and in good spirits so that’s good. 

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Wow man, sorry to hear. Hoping she heals up quickly.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ET80 said:

Pre-pandemic, it was every 3-5 days. Pandemic, maybe every 7-10 days, if that.

I use my standard DSC razor and work against the grain. The key to my head being soft and smooth is actually my post-shave routine - I rinse off, clean off my head entirety, then I use some exfoliant on my now bare head. A finger or two of Dove Body Polish is enough for my head, I then go to town with the exfoliant...

Then when I'm done, I'll use a blend of aftershave, a dab of lotion and a small amount of coconut oil.

Man, I'd kill to be able to use an actual blade on my head. I have to use electric due to the amount of moles and, well, I'm not sure what the other things are but it's almost like eczema/acne but not that. Because I go electric, I can never get it perfectly smooth. There are always spots on my head with the tiniest amount of stubble that I go over, and over, and over but I can't get it smooth lol. Doesn't really matter though considering, by day 2, I'm right back to that stubble that keeps you from putting on a beanie easily haha.

Does anyone use Honey Gold for cash back stuff? I bought a bunch of stuff a few weeks ago and earned like $450 in gift cards; but I just found out the order is majorly delayed. What happens if I cancel the order? 

Im not sure how Honey can recoup the giftcard if its already spent. Will they just send me a bill or something? They cant charge back like a normal merchant since they are 3rd party.