What are you thinking about?

pwny

6 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Just wanted to add my best/weirdest pandemic purchase was a bidet attachment for my toilet. It's been life changing.

The first time I used it was like 

Hugh Jackman Reaction GIF

I've never been a fan of doing my business in public bathrooms but the lack of a bidet is even further reason to avoid doing it.

Tell me more. I've been considering it.

7 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Just wanted to add my best/weirdest pandemic purchase was a bidet attachment for my toilet. It's been life changing.

The first time I used it was like 

Hugh Jackman Reaction GIF

I've never been a fan of doing my business in public bathrooms but the lack of a bidet is even further reason to avoid doing it.

The best investment I've ever made.

26 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Soo.. what dose the "woman" setting do? 

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Sprays the front area for those with parts that need to be cleaned every pee.

I got a huge chuckle out of this exchange. 

• Like 1

My wedding reception is in less than 2 weeks, followed almost immediately by a well deserved week long honeymoon. Good news is just about everything is squared away at this point and we just have to make a few last payments. Bad news is my enthusiasm for work is quickly approaching an all-time low. At least I've only got 7 work days left.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

My wedding reception is in less than 2 weeks, followed almost immediately by a well deserved week long honeymoon. Good news is just about everything is squared away at this point and we just have to make a few last payments. Bad news is my enthusiasm for work is quickly approaching an all-time low. At least I've only got 7 work days left.

Yeah the last few days of work before time off and especially a vacation are just brutal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

When you call it 'delegating', it's a skill and not just you being lazy.

• Like 4