What are you thinking about?

pwny

On 9/8/2021 at 10:26 PM, Hunter2_1 said:

No way! I'll have to tune in. Did you catch the smug b'tards? 

i can't say!! i had to sign an nda to go on to the show

will pm a link to watch to those interested after it airs so pm me if you want it (don't think i can send it here because iirc there is a rule against self doxxing)

• Like 1

On 9/6/2021 at 9:22 PM, Matts4313 said:

Whoa, just had a wild email. I have been talking to this dude about buying his boat and he just shot me an email stating that he can not accept my offer because his wife died today in a swimming accident; I assume involving the boat. 

Good dude.  Can't in good conscience agree to the sale at agreed price.  The boat is now haunted.  Which devalues it probably.  Unless it's in a niche market of haunted historic pirate ships or something.

• Like 1

Just copped a mic and desk for ~$85 so I'm gonna give podcasting a shot. Just for fun and a way to kill time rather than scrolling this god forsaken site for hours on end. Anyone that does stuff have any software recommendations? I know jack crap about this stuff and haven't done any audio/video editing since high school (about 19 years). Just want to play around and see how I like it.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2021 at 9:03 AM, skywindO2 said:

When is the last time you used the 7 or 8 key on your microwave keypad? 

I use 7 all the time. I can't stand warming it at the exact number suggested. Ex: warm for 4:30. I'm heating that up for 4:27 or 4:31   😜

20 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

i can't say!! i had to sign an nda to go on to the show

will pm a link to watch to those interested after it airs so pm me if you want it (don't think i can send it here because iirc there is a rule against self doxxing)

Make a thread saying youll send the link to every "Like". Go for the record.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Make a thread saying youll send the link to every "Like". Go for the record.

sadly for me i don't think any thread will ever be able to top the shower of likes that was the progressive breakdown of @ET80 through this most recent offseason. tbh, probably they could make that in to a movie!

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I wanna see

will send it when the ep's up😎

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

sadly for me i don't think any thread will ever be able to top the shower of likes that was the progressive breakdown of @ET80 through this most recent offseason. tbh, probably they could make that in to a movie!

Oh, you'll break 100... Might as well try!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I remember the simpler times of you and the Houston faithful just being mad about BOB choking against Kansas City.

That seems like an eternity ago.

It was barely two years ago, too. Two years ago... feels like a lifetime.

• Like 1