What are you thinking about?

pwny

6 hours ago, Dome said:

Sovereign Citizens.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/sovereign-citizens-movement

There have been a handful of notable cases/incidents related to the ideology here. Definitely an uptick in the last decade.

don't think we've had any sovcit terrorist incidents here just run ins with the cops

yikes though, here they're sort of a butt-of-every-lawyer's-joke subculture that's harmless and mildly annoying - you'd hate for it to get to that level

Came in this thread to see if anyone was following this case, and to my surprise you guys are all over it. Been watching it a few days before it was super national. Dude is guilty as sin. I don’t think the lawyering up part is a sign of guilt because cops extract fake confessions through low-key torture tactics like no sleep all the time, but the fact he:

1) Never reported her missing

2) Drove home WITHOUT her

3) And refuses to tell cops what her last location was

This all screams 100% guilty. Probably pushed her off a cliff somewhere. 

Also, watching the police bodycam footage, this guy has narcissist vibes all over him. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

don't think we've had any sovcit terrorist incidents here just run ins with the cops

yikes though, here they're sort of a butt-of-every-lawyer's-joke subculture that's harmless and mildly annoying - you'd hate for it to get to that level

Most of them are butts-of-jokes-types. One of their favorite lines is that they don't need a drivers license because they aren't driving they're traveling (in a car). They are of course the one operating the vehicle that is carrying them down the road, but they aren't driving, they're just traveling (in a car). 

This standoff with FBI and Local cops was notable, good chance you're familiar. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge It wasn't particularly violent, but one man was shot and killed by the FBI. 

The Ruby Ridge Incident is notable and turned violent as well. Lots of people sharing in the fault for this one. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

Edited by Dome

37 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Jesus Christ. Sunscreen gives you cancer now. There’s just no winning 

Natural/mineral sunscreens should still be fine. Korea makes a lot of them. The sunscreens filled with chemical ingredients, yes. Anything laced with chemicals can obviously be cancerous. 

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

hope it doesn't take long to catch the scumbag

Nationwide manhunt about to begin. Hope he isn’t dead and is brought to justice. I have a feeling his parents have been covering for him the whole time though, he might be in Mexico by now. 

R.I.P. to this girl. She seemed like a sweet person with her whole life ahead of her. 

Well, this case is coming to a conclusion. Hopefully cause of death and Brians capture all within the next 2 days. My guess would be strangulation. 

Motive, I’ll take a wild guess. She probably broke up with him after the Domestic Violence incident on the 12th. Him going to Florida for six days between the 17th and 23rd to move her stuff out of storage was probably a mutual agreement between the two and was part of the break up. They also agreed to finish the trip at Yellowstone, even though they were not together anymore, and then drive home together and part ways. Him, being a narcissist, decided if he can’t have her, no one can. And probably planned in advance he was going to kill her. This was likely pre-meditated, not out of rage. 

Just my theory, which has no evidence. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Any shot the parents get arrested for aiding and abetting? 

Definitely not enough evidence yet, it’s very possible Brian lied to them the entire time, and that the lawyer told them not to talk to Gabby’s parents. But if I’m a betting man, they definitely assisted in his “escape”. 

His parents look like the definition of ***holes.