Rich7sena'a Mock Draft - 3/24/2021 update (page 5, 3 rounds)

Rich7sena

13 hours ago, Rich7sena said:
  • Patriots select Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame
  • Arizona Cardinals select Patrick Surtain II, CB, Alabama

You had a typo. Just wanted to point that out !!!!!

There is zero chance the Pats take this player. BB would never take a LB at 6'1 and 216 LBs.  Pass on Surtain your kidding right. Yes I know you have Pats resigning Jackson however he's not a #1 corner. Surtain is the best CB in the draft.

1 hour ago, Rich7sena said:

I might add Marlon Mack if I add a third round, but I don't think a Mack signing would stop a team from drafting a RB in the first or second round--same with Justin Houston and edge rushers.

While you wrote this comment, I sent Leonard Floyd to the Colts because I don't think the Ravens had cap room to sign him. So, now the Colts add Floyd in FA and trade for Barrett. The Colts are tough because they have a lot of cap space to use on immediate needs and are a pretty good roster. I suppose linebacker is an option? Zaven Collins perhaps?

My favorite option would be Jaycee Horn but with adding William Jackson and having Marvell Tell returning from the Covid opt out we have people to push Rock Ya-Sin to prove he can get over the grabbies. Collins would replace Anthony Walker but his snaps are going to be limited behind Leonard and Okereke which is why Walker won’t be back. We are probably going to make Leonard one of the highest paid LBers which means we probably can’t also pay Okereke when his contract comes up (after 2022)

Rich you know i love ya but my good friend i am going to have to fire you as the GM of the Falcons.  That was one of the worst Falcons mock  offseasons i have seen so far.  Their is only 1 move i like in the entire thing and thats cutting Rico Allen.  Trading Julio would be ignorant for us to do considering how much dead cap we take from it only to create another position of need that we shouldn't even have to fill right now.   This gets an F from me and a sad face :(  for how bad you let the Falcons down my guy.

Falcons

• Ricardo Allen

Makes sense

• Falcons trade Julio Jones to WFT for pick 51.

Definitely not happening. 1) Julio is worth more. 2) the Falcons have stated he's not being traded this year if at all.

1. Falcons select Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU

This pick only makes sense with the Julio Trade. Without it, go with RaShan Slater or a QB like Justin Fields or Trey Lance. 

1. Falcons select Azeez Ojulari, Edge, Georgia

Great pick

1. Falcons (from WFT) select Andre Cisco, S, Syracuse

So the Falcons trade Julio Jones for Andre Cisco? Yeah, no.

1 hour ago, FalconFan13 said:

Rich you know i love ya but my good friend i am going to have to fire you as the GM of the Falcons.  That was one of the worst Falcons mock  offseasons i have seen so far.  Their is only 1 move i like in the entire thing and thats cutting Rico Allen.  Trading Julio would be ignorant for us to do considering how much dead cap we take from it only to create another position of need that we shouldn't even have to fill right now.   This gets an F from me and a sad face :(  for how bad you let the Falcons down my guy.

Well, the Ojulari pick makes a ton of sense. But outside of Ojulari and Rico, the rest is just bad.

Um I mean yes that would be insane and incredible, but i doubt Von Miller will take anything less than 12-15 mil in that case i would much rather spend another 3 mil a year to get shaq back, but i love to bring back godwin and lavonte and the 2 draft picks are perfect.

Im a bit perplexed. 

WFT trades for Sam Darnold? No real interest there. WFT likes Kyle Allen and Heinecke. Likely to have a camp battle to determine the starter. 

WFT trades a 2nd round pick for Julio Jones, who is what 32 comin off an injury year? WFT still has Kelvin Harmon comin back and there are younger options in FA Washington could go after. 

I don't see WFT grabbing another S. Kamren Curl is a solid player and has a high ceiling right now at FS. 

I like Peterson because he is a ball hawk. Has an INT in every year he has played. I think he is going to want too much money. 

I don't think Scherff is leaving DC. 

I don't mind too much an OT with the first pick. 

9 hours ago, scar988 said:

Well, the Ojulari pick makes a ton of sense. But outside of Ojulari and Rico, the rest is just bad.

I actually didn't even see Oju i don't hate that pick either he's a solid player.  Still the Julio trade and WR pick in round 1 i want nothing to do with.   Also they can keep Lance too i have no interest in him at QB in the top 15 to 20 picks.

I don't see Denver signing Linsley, but I agree with the Fitzmagic signing since you have the Broncos drafting Lance (who probably shouldn't play until late 2022 at the earliest). Lance and Fitz is totally a good idea. Clean that QB room out! I also don't mind the signing of Matt Judon, either (I also wonder if the Broncos should kick the tires on Kawann Short as well).

Edited by 7DnBrnc53

On 2/16/2021 at 7:52 AM, Johnny Nix said:

I’d take that offseason for the Bengals. That being said I don’t think they take a player coming off injury in the 1st like Waddle. In that situation they would take Devonta Smith or trade back I think 

I'm all on board with Waddle if Sewell and Chase are gone.  I think he fits what they need better than Smith and should be healthy by the time the Bengals are doing on field work.