TheOnlyThing

'MM: Brett Hundley’s my quarterback'

He'd say this regardless of his plans. It happens to be true though.

There was never a doubt. Traded up(in RD5 but still) to draft him, have groomed him for 3 yrs. Time to see what you have in him after all that time invested into him. He's a FA after the end of next season so they probably were looking to trade him after this year. They'll certainly be able to showcase him now and either improve the return they get from him or not

Like @deltarich87 said, there was never a doubt.  The fact that he even had to address it is comical.  At the very least, if you brought in a veteran QB they probably wouldn't be ready for the game against the Saints, so you're looking at the game after the bye against the Lions.

I've always wanted to see a guy already in the hall of fame play...

I think Hundley will do fine, but will struggle next week. I think the Pack will be fine after the bye,  once we get players back. 

Just now, Pad Level said:

I think Hundley will do fine, but will struggle next week. I think the Pack will be fine after the bye,  once we get players back. 

next week is the week to shine. softest defense left on the schedule. First full week of practice, no real film on him with a gameplan. If he struggles this week, the outlook is bleak.

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

next week is the week to shine. softest defense left on the schedule. First full week of practice, no real film on him with a gameplan. If he struggles this week, the outlook is bleak.

Saints D has been playing great the last few weeks. Add to that, Bakh and Bulaga will probably be out and I won’t be expecting much. 

Hundley made some good throws today. I want to see what he's like with starter reps

Edited by Gopackgonerd