Stand by Me Standings

vike daddy

Baltimore and Cleveland both seem very beatable. I wouldn't wager that we should win both games with Cleveland being the tougher of the two teams because it isn't a game in London and they have a surprising amount of good players on a team that doesn't seem to click for some reason...we just have to hope the don't figure it out against us.

As far a step the rest of the year, our biggest competition will probably be Detroit. With a loss against them already, they are our biggest opponents in the North assuming Rodgers is in fact out for the year. Of course, I would hope we can win every game through the super bowl, but realistically we just need to stay healthy and outpace Detroit.

3 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Baltimore has a solid defense, but that offense is rough. At home next week, I feel pretty confident about that one

Yeah I don't see Baltimore as much of a threat. Cleveland is Cleveland. Game being in London might complicate things. 

5 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Baltimore has a solid defense, but that offense is rough. At home next week, I feel pretty confident about that one

Baltimore much like the Bears, we have to shut down their runningbacks. Collins can run and Allen is there passing threat. 2 good defenses.

Cleveland scares me because it would be a real Minnesota thing to do to lose to them.

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

after those two games we have some what of a tough stretch. Washington is back, and most likely Norman will be back with a healthy defense, Rams are no joke and will be a huge game for our front 7, @Lions, @Falcons, and then @Panthers. That's a rough stretch. Hopefully we can stay healthy

Honestly, I would be happy with 2 wins in that stretch (after wins in these next two). Would put us at 8-5 with three games left.

Archived