Stand by Me Standings

vike daddy

I can see them dropping 2 of the 3 road games. Seattle is never and easy spot to play and the Rams will likely bounce back just fine. I even think there is a chance that hte Giants could get the massive upset over them, just because in division on the road the differences between teams seems to matter less.

6 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Philly had an easy remaining schedule and could go 15-1, facing 1 hard team.

Which team do they match up poorly against who could give them problems on the road vs Eagles in the divisional playoff game. (Assume we're #2 so not us)

We'll find out in a few weeks, but I do think the Rams could give them fits, as well as the Seahawks.  The Seahawks, especially during playoff time...experience does count in the playoffs.  

2 minutes ago, disaacs said:

We'll find out in a few weeks, but I do think the Rams could give them fits, as well as the Seahawks.  The Seahawks, especially during playoff time...experience does count in the playoffs.  

They lost alot of guys, so there less dangerous. I'm thinking Seattle could get a wild card spot and play Eagles from the #6 position but they'll need to go thru a team like the Saints on the road first

Archived