2021 NFL Draft

RamRod

7 hours ago, Flatlyner said:

I was not pleased that the whiners took Lance.  Would have loved to see Mac go there personally, if for nothing more then the sound of the tears the fans would collectively drop.

REALLY hoping for any of the following on day 2:

CB - Samuel Jr - literally THE perfect prospect for us.  Starter at nickel day 1

LB - JOK - Just a stud chess piece on D.  Great add seeing as how our entire division has athletic QB's

EDGE - Ojulari - yes he has some injury issues, but a talented edged to play opposite of Floyd

DL - Barmore - A big athletic guy that can actually get after the QB. Would look excellent next to AD

CB -T.Campbell - Again, could play big minutes for us right away

WR - E. Moore - seriously talented dynamic WR who could fill our deep threat need easily

WR - R. Moore - just a freak athletically. Needs to develop more, but has immense potential as big play guy

OT - T.Jenkins - Could play inside until Big Whit retires

CB - K.Joesph - Another solid CB prospect for us

CB/S - J. Holland - Could play nickel or start at safety for us.  

CB/S - E.Molden - see Holland

C - Dickerson - I'd only be fine with him in the late 3rd.  Huge injury risk.

This might not be a popular opinion, but I think Elijah Molden is a better fit and player than Asante Samuel Jr. I also expect much of the list to be gone by the time we pick. I'll also note that I'm still partial to D'Wayne Eskridge and Pete Werner.

• Like 2

JOK

Humphrey

Still available as of pick #46. Snead admitted we can trade back from 88 as it is a desired spot. Package 103 + 57 and get us one of those 2 guys. 

**Chargers just took Asante Samuel F&CK

Edited by BStanRamFan

Just now, BStanRamFan said:

JOK

Humphrey

Samuel 

Still available as of pick #46. Snead admitted we can trade back from 88 as it is a desired spot. Package 103 + 57 and get us one of those 3 guys. 

And Staley steals one of them

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Flounch said:

Azeez Ojulari got an injury issue i think

Dan Duggan of The Athletic, however, tweeted on Friday morning that Ojulari had his knee checked out by renowned orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews and it was declared strong and structurally sound, but acknowledged that teams could have had their own medical checks done and thought differently.