2021 NFL Draft

RamRod

2 minutes ago, Car_Ramrod said:

Tavon 2.0 ughhh

Correction: DeSean Jackson Jr. 

I like this pick because this guy is blazing fast and the only reason he fell is because of his size. Rams have a knack for taking players that don’t test well. Kupp ane Jefferson both had slow 40 times and they fell. Stafford has so many weapons to go to that the Rams offense will be back to scoring 30+ ppg and being unstoppable to go with a defense that yes could take a step back but still will be top 10-12 but most importantly don’t have to make stops every drive because of the offense is not functioning consistently at a high level. 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

I like this pick because this guy is blazing fast and the only reason he fell is because of his size. Rams have a knack for taking players that don’t test well. Kupp ane Jefferson both had slow 40 times and they fell. Stafford has so many weapons to go to that the Rams offense will be back to scoring 30+ ppg and being unstoppable to go with a defense that yes could take a step back but still will be top 10-12 but most importantly don’t have to make stops every drive because of the offense is not functioning consistently at a high level. 

Of course you like him....

We know this regime is not afraid to admit their draft mistakes of the previous year. Never too early to admit Van Jefferson was a mistake. Don't hate the player, Produced at a young age, was a focal point of the Louisville offense. Ignore the size, there's a lot of peripherals to like that lead to success. Just thought there were much better options at larger positions of need.

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

I get it. But, we’re loaded at WR and need help at LB/C/OG.

seems like a player we could’ve gotten later.