2021 NFL Draft

RamRod

1 minute ago, Flounch said:

I don't know how you can be optimistic with this kind of pick ? What's next ? a TE with one of the 3rd round pick ? 

I like the player, I hate the reach. I've just never seen you say a positive thing about the Rams on a this board. I will pay you to say a genuinely good thing about this team. What's your Venmo?

Also....

Rams Fans: We haven't had a deep threat, what do you expect from Goff?

::Rams reach for a deep threat::

Also Rams Fans: OMG that guy?! We had so many other needs!! 

For as small of a fanbase as we are, we are easily one of the worst. Myself included.

• Like 1

Just now, BStanRamFan said:

I like the player, I hate the reach. I've just never seen you say a positive thing about the Rams on a this board. I will pay you to say a genuinely good thing about this team. What's your Venmo?

Also....

For as small of a fanbase as we are, we are easily one of the worst. Myself included.

Fine take a deep threat not a 150lb midget! There were better WR's available there who have a chance of not being broken in half when Jamaal Adams lays him out. 

I’m going to hold off on any judgement until I see the draft as a whole. I don’t hate the pick. I feel like they’d have gone with Eskridge if Seattle didn’t grab him. I’ve learned to shut up about rams drafts because they prove me wrong too often. In excited to see what they do the rest of the night. Cheer up fellas damn 😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Also....

You don't have to pay me for that. I have said positive things about the Rams, you just have to search : ) 

9 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Also....

We signed a deep threat... 

If Desean goes down, we can make another move for one. Or even draft one in round 4 (probably Atwell). Don't use that to try to justify this horrible pick. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MDY10 said:

I’m going to hold off on any judgement until I see the draft as a whole. I don’t hate the pick. I feel like they’d have gone with Eskridge if Seattle didn’t grab him. I’ve learned to shut up about rams drafts because they prove me wrong too often. In excited to see what they do the rest of the night. Cheer up fellas damn 😂

Smart move. Every year its like this. Last year people was questioning the Akers and Fuller picks. When the Rams drafted John Johnson III people was baffled by it. The Rams have shown they know what they are doing when it comes to drafting. Of course nobody is perfect. I just feel like I trust McVay know what he is doing when it comes to offense. He got a weapon like Tutu who is fast and can hit homeruns. This offense is going to be fun. You have to keep a safety over the top for DJax. You have to make sure you dont let Kupp and Woods kill you underneath and across the middle. Dont forget about Akers and Henderson out of the backfield both running and catching. Now you have Tutu which will be going deep as well as getting handoffs and screens. I havent even mentioned Jefferson and Higbee. And you have a vet in Stafford with his arm who can make all the throws with different arm angles like Mahomes and ARod. This offense is going to be scary. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flatlyner said:

At least when they took Akers and Jefferson last year, not every single person hated it.  I cannot image someone liking this pick AND liking the Rams at the same time.  A reach is a reach. He was certainly a reach

They are out there, and it blows my mind. 

If Lester can give me Meinerz and Molden with the next two picks, and I can just pretend that Tutu was the 3rd round comp pick... I can put the bottle down and not feel so inclined to chug scotch that's $150/bottle.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dr LBC said:

I can't believe it's going to end up where I have to hope that Watson gets traded to the Pats just so he doesn't end up in the NFC.

I don’t think any of these young QBs would be the slightest bit prohibitive for said team to be trading for DeSean Watson (ie Jets/Wilson or Dolphins/Tua) they would just likely be moved to a 3rd team for more draft capital