Official FF BSET - Game of Thrones vs The Chappelle's Show

Deadpulse

Sweet 16 - Lord Crow  

39 members have voted

1. 1. 2nd seed vs 18th seed

• Chappelle's Show (18)
    • Game of Thrones (2)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/18/2021 at 09:00 PM

Its really hard to compare alot of these shows, since they provide different forms of entertainment.

GoT will probably win this, and thats fine....but Chappelle Show was just special to me.   GoT, while obviously great, just never hit the same levels with me.    Chappelle Show will stick with me to my dying breath, while Game of Thrones was just a really good show that I will likely never watch through again and will eventually forget about.

Obviously a matter of preference, but definitely Chappelle Show for me.

Geez.. this is another one that is just so hard to vote out a great show....  GoT is great...like really great, but Chapelle's Show is the all time best show of it's type ever.. So quotable, so rewatchable and just freaking amazing... I couldn't love a sketch comedy show more... and there have been a bunch of great ones 

Damn, tough one. The best comedy show ever vs. the best fantasy show ever. 

I guess I'll have to go with GOT just based on how prematurely Chappelle's Show ended, which was partially Dave's own doing. GOT by default, I guess you could say.

But they're both the best at what they have to offer, no question about it.

Don't get me wrong, I love Chappelle's Show, but I think it gets a little over rated.  Everybody remembers the great skits, and there were plenty, but he had a lot of swing and misses too, which is to be expected from any skit comedy show.  While the last season was disappointing, Game of Thrones still had an incredible run of action, intrigue, storytelling, music, and shocks.

• Like 1

Love Chappelle but this is easily GOT for me. Even with the last couple of weak seasons, the absolute size and scope of the show, filming on multiple continents, the excellent CGI, the complicated intertwined storylines, the witty dialogue (in the early seasons), the epic battle sequences... it's on a whole other level of production. I think Chappelle benefits from the nostalgia factor but as The Duke said there are some cringeworthy skits if you go back and rewatch.