Wentz traded to the Colts for 2021 3rd Rounder and conditional 2022 2nd Rounder

SalvadorsDeli

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

...but you win multiple postseason games and a Super Bowl without him...?

Yep. He was afforded a bye week cause of Wentz and we barely won that Falcons game. Foles wasn't good that game. He played great in the NFCCCG and SB though. Reich and Pederson did a good job tailoring the offense to Foles with more half field reads. He made some great passes though. Not taking anything away from his performance. With how our offense was playing that year and everything was clicking and the great chemistry it was just a magical season. I never thought he was the answer though.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

So what does this mean for Jalen Hurts? Is he the clear #1 guy or does Philly go in a new direction?

All depends on what the Eagles brass thinks of Hurts I suppose, and that's anybody's guess. It seems like he's worth at least seeing what you have in though. Maybe bring in a guy like Jameis Winston to make him earn the starting job first. 

• Like 1

Just now, SalvadorsDeli said:

All depends on what the Eagles brass thinks of Hurts I suppose, and that's anybody's guess. It seems like he's worth at least seeing what you have in though. Maybe bring in a guy like Jameis Winston to make him earn the starting job first. 

Jameis is going to stay in NOLA as Payton made the comment he is our future qb and not Hill. Unless some team comes out and overpays for him.

14 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

So what does this mean for Jalen Hurts? Is he the clear #1 guy or does Philly go in a new direction?

At this point, you have to find out what you have in him.  If he's not their starting QB this year, the Eagles' FO needs to be fired.  And I think they should have been fired this offseason.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Wentz is absolutely going to kill it in Indy. Real playcaller who actually commits to the Run,  Great OL, Great Defense., add another weapon or two and look out.

Congrats Indy.

Wentz has a better chance of succeeding than any qb in this draft not named Lawrence, and it only cost you a 2021 3rd and a 2nd/1st in 2022.   With dead arm Rivers,   they still ended up with the 21st pick.     Draft Rondale Moore in the 2nd.  If Reich can get Wentz's head right they're a SB contender

• Like 1