Wentz traded to Colts for a 3rd and 2022 Conditional 2nd/1st

ACO

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Really do not like the compensation here for Philly, let alone incurring $30+ M dead money? A 3rd and maybe (probably) a 1st two drafts away? Ehhhhhh. I think the Colts did very well and I love the situation Wentz is landing in. 

The Colts did well assuming Carson Wentz 3 year trend of declining QB play suddenly reverses course and he ends up being a top 20 QB. If he continues to suck, then the Eagles win, period. He was gone one way or another, so the cap hit was imminent.

I personally believe he will be just an average QB who throws around 25 tds and never much more than 4000 yards, and always loses in the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs if/when he gets there.

Edited by Jeezla

9 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Really do not like the compensation here for Philly, let alone incurring $30+ M dead money? A 3rd and maybe (probably) a 1st two drafts away? Ehhhhhh. I think the Colts did very well and I love the situation Wentz is landing in. 

After how he played and is acting? Yeah lol I'll take a 3rd and probable 1st. 

For the Colts its not bad compensation if he turns out to even be solid, but I would have been good with a 2nd and 3rd or 2nd and 4th at this point.

So we’ll have our 1st, the conditional which will between picks #19-#50, our 2nd.

3 picks in the top 50, potentially in the top 40, and could be 2 firsts in the top 20. 

If Hurts isn’t the guy we will definitely have the ammo if needed to get a QB next year.

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

So we’ll have our 1st, the conditional which will between picks #19-#50, our 2nd.

3 picks in the top 50, potentially in the top 40, and could be 2 firsts in the top 20. 

If Hurts isn’t the guy we will definitely have the ammo if needed to get a QB next year.

definitely 3 top 40 picks, we just have to hope Howie gets fired before he blows them.

• Like 2