Wentz traded to Colts for a 3rd and 2022 Conditional 2nd/1st

ACO

14 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

colts have a lot of cap space and are one of the few teams that do so they should have a very nice roster next year. They probably win 10 games.

They should, half that division should be awful. Don’t have a cake schedule, play the AFC East and NFC West.

On 2/18/2021 at 8:21 PM, Jroc04 said:

Lurie intervenes and tells Doug to pull Wentz for the kid, Doug begrudgingly adheres, voices frustration over it and is shown the door. Howie, seemingly should be fired for gross negligence but is here safe because maybe he’s been doing exactly what he’s been told to do from the start. Is Lurie really that meddling? I’m starting to wonder...

As many Jerry jokes as I've made over the years I hope this isn't the case but the more time that goes on, think this is exactly spot on. 

On 2/20/2021 at 11:19 AM, ninjapirate said:

Carson did make a classy exit even named the names of all the people he was supposed to hate. 

See that read as really fake to me. I could barely get through it without my eyes rolling in the back of my head. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it or I am just too over this dude to not hate everything he does right now..lol 

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

See that read as really fake to me. I could barely get through it without my eyes rolling in the back of my head. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it or I am just too over this dude to not hate everything he does right now..lol 

Its that latter. LOL

• Like 1

God you guys love to run negatively with everything.

“I spoke to (Wentz), and he was just seeing how locked in I was to 11, and I told him that I was locked in,” Pittman Jr. told TMZ. “And he was like, ‘That’s cool bro, because I’m probably gonna switch anyway.’ So it went really well, and he’s just a cool guy. He didn’t try to press me or anything like that. He asked me very respectfully and I just appreciate him for that."

“Lots of guys with his status, they’d come in and demand and stuff like that. So I think he’s a really great dude and I get to keep 11, so that’s a win for me.”

"I think that [the Wentz trade] is awesome because we get a guy that is young, we get a guy who has a big arm, a guy that is a proven guy and a guy that led his team to a Super Bowl. I think it is great for us" said Pittman Jr. on GMFB."

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

God you guys love to run negatively with everything.

“I spoke to (Wentz), and he was just seeing how locked in I was to 11, and I told him that I was locked in,” Pittman Jr. told TMZ. “And he was like, ‘That’s cool bro, because I’m probably gonna switch anyway.’ So it went really well, and he’s just a cool guy. He didn’t try to press me or anything like that. He asked me very respectfully and I just appreciate him for that."

“Lots of guys with his status, they’d come in and demand and stuff like that. So I think he’s a really great dude and I get to keep 11, so that’s a win for me.”

"I think that [the Wentz trade] is awesome because we get a guy that is young, we get a guy who has a big arm, a guy that is a proven guy and a guy that led his team to a Super Bowl. I think it is great for us" said Pittman Jr. on GMFB."

dont you remember alshons comments about wentz when we signed him? HISTORY REPEATS