Wentz for 3rd and 2nd

ColtV

Per Adam Schefter: Philadelphia has agreed to trade Carson Wentz to the Indianapolis Colts in exchange for a 2021 third-round pick and a conditional 2022 second-round pick that could turn into a first, league sources tell @mortreport and me.

21 minutes ago, coffeedrinker said:

Oh man, beat me to it.  IMO, that is to high a price for Wentz... a 3rd rounder would have been fine.  I'm guessing Eason will be starting by week 8 because of injury or incompetents.

Damn. The irony of not being able to spell incompetence when calling someone incompetent. 

This is a major win/lose for both sides. I don't think there's any way both teams look at this years ago and say "good deal".

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Warhorse said:

Hell ya....the way folks are throwing stupid money at QB's....

If he works, he's worth next years first. If he fails, it was worth gambling this years 3rd...

Yes, if he works out it was a reasonable trade, if he doesn't then it's this years 3rd and next years 2nd.  His best season was when Reitz was the OC, so I'm holding out hope.  But I'm not a fan of Wentz.

• Like 1