Panthers release Boston, Palardy and Weatherly

SteelKing728

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

And they are showing a very strong desire to improve there. It feels like they want to be super aggressive. They are either securing Watson, or they are trading into the top 4. They are getting someone though. 

Prior to the Texans, I was splitting my fandom between the Panthers (a guy from my high school was the starting RB, Winslow Oliver) and the Vikings (because I was a Warren Moon groupie from his Oilers' days).

Interestingly enough, Panthers might become a favorite because I'm a Deshaun Watson groupie from his Texans days ...and Minnesota might become a favorite because they have a guy from my HS as a starting DB (George Iloka). 

That's one circle of life, lemmie tell you...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

Prior to the Texans, I was splitting my fandom between the Panthers (a guy from my high school was the starting RB, Winslow Oliver) and the Vikings (because I was a Warren Moon groupie from his Oilers' days).

Interestingly enough, Panthers might become a favorite because I'm a Deshaun Watson groupie from his Texans days ...and Minnesota might become a favorite because they have a guy from my HS as a starting DB (George Iloka). 

That's one circle of life, lemmie tell you...

You and your bum knees are welcome here any time. 

• Like 2

Oh soon another team will know the joys of seeing Tre Boston looking lost, while his receiver is 10 yards down the field.... so much nostalgia!

But some wise people will tell you he's actually a box safety, one of those who possess the unique trait of having been trucked by every RB he went up against.

• Like 1