is is to early to ask for reggies head or ?

latinraraiderfan 3

2 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Reggie deserves alot of blame for going into the season with this LB core.  He flat out ignored the unit, and ignorantly believed his late round draft picks at LB could handle it. Wrong. He has shown he doesn't value the position and we are paying for it.

And we drafted another injured CB 

Where to even begin with this...

Oh forget it.

Ignorance is bliss.

3 hours ago, latinraraiderfan 3 said:

we have to wait antoher 10 years to do it ?

and hi to my fans who said that i not support the team  when i said this team was going nowhere, i guess i was wrong ,  or no ?

Oh good lord dude you were missing in action last year when they were winning.

Reggie is not the problem. He's been above average imo. Good drafting, smart with money, understands the importance of the trenches, etc...

We've got a GM who's given us an offense loaded with talent and a franchise QB paired with a defense featuring the reigning DPOY and a secondary with young high end draft picks oozing potential.

I'm more than happy with Reggie 

4 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Reggie deserves alot of blame for going into the season with this LB core.  He flat out ignored the unit, and ignorantly believed his late round draft picks at LB could handle it. Wrong. He has shown he doesn't value the position and we are paying for it.

Ummm....

Considering we needed a pass rusher, interior help, linebackers, and more talent at 3/4 of our secondary spots I think he did pretty good improving our defense in one off-season. You can't patch every hole with great players in one off-season.

He used 6 of 9 draft picks on defense including our top 3 picks to help address the issues.

And Conley got injured in mini-camp, not before the draft...

7 hours ago, riceman80 said:

Reggie is not the problem. He's been above average imo. Good drafting, smart with money, understands the importance of the trenches, etc...

We've got a GM who's given us an offense loaded with talent and a franchise QB paired with a defense featuring the reigning DPOY and a secondary with young high end draft picks oozing potential.

I'm more than happy with Reggie 

+1

We need a competent coaching staff to pair with our competent GM and FO.

7 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

The linebacker core hasn't cost us a single game this year it's the 30th ranked offense.

Reggie is doing a fine job. Not every GM is perfect. There are going to be hits/misses in the draft and Free Agency.

Correct me if I'm wrong..... but JDR was Mark Davis's pick for HC correct? That seems troubling at this point. JDR has failed to build a staff that can "coach 'em up" as Reggie likes to say. And I personally feel he's limited in that regard. He brought in KNJ who wasn't really seen as someone who should be promoted from a positional coach. His elevation of Downing right now has the look of fireable offense from the FO. You had a vet OC and a top tier offense and you sent the plummeting into the bottom of the league. That can't be overlooked. 

Thursday is honestly do or die for this group. If JDR and Co. can't motivate and coach a game with the season on the line, it's time to consider what's next. You can't drop 3 home games in a row and you can't lose 6 straight to KC and expect to keep your jobs. 

6 hours ago, Nodisrespect said:

The linebacker core hasn't cost us a single game this year it's the 30th ranked offense.

Yea Melvin Gordon ten receptions yesterday mostly on linebackers who weren't in the NFL last year didn't hurt at all. Chris Thompson's big game a few weeks back didn't hurt either when our linebackers let him run free. 

Rich Gannon said it best yesterday - he would keep calling plays to target the LBs because they can't stop it. 

Name a worse LB core in the NFL. I'll wait.

Archived