is is to early to ask for reggies head or ?

latinraraiderfan 3

37 minutes ago, latinraraiderfan 3 said:

i say i the begininf ot the year that for me , a result was wining a playof game , thing that reggie hasnt done, in 5 or 6 yearas , like you said the raiders have improved, how, you could not improve when you have been  a joke for a decade , lets be realistic thats the on only way to go when you are at the bottom , ...and belive or not, i suporrt the raiders, i want to be wrong, and i be the most  happy person if this year we win one playof game , ...so lets wait and see

Do you not have spell check on you phone or computer or are you intentionally spelling all these words wrong? Being a non native speaker isn't an excuse anymore when the machine will correct the spelling for you.

On 27/10/2017 at 3:48 PM, NightTrainLane said:

It doesn't piss me off. It shows you're trying to hide something. What it is, who knows or cares? I was just curious...

ok, excuse mua, we the reggie haters , for wanting a winning team , but obviusly we are wrong , i am the problem  in the forum and the fricke fans , regggie is ok, and in another 5 or 10 years we are going to go to the sb , my mistake

Reggie isn't perfect, but it's possible that he's not as good as we thought. That being said, the distinction between talent and coaching can be blurry sometimes. Micah Hyde has 5 picks this year, we have 0. We could have signed him. That being said, is that him being talented, or the coaching staff getting the most out of him? Both?

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Reggie isn't perfect, but it's possible that he's not as good as we thought. That being said, the distinction between talent and coaching can be blurry sometimes. Micah Hyde has 5 picks this year, we have 0. We could have signed him. That being said, is that him being talented, or the coaching staff getting the most out of him? Both?

I'd say it's more on coaching and the players around him than his own talent. He wouldn't have added 5 picks to our D.

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

It's impossible to prove, but I think we can all agree that Micah Hyde, while a nice player, would not have anywhere near five interceptions in the Raiders 2017 defense.

See I was thinking it's more the coaching staff as well. Which again, is why I want their heads. We need to put players in a position to succeed. Period. All teams that win big have great coaching. I'm not sure what has to happen, but there's some good talent on this team being wasted.

2 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

See I was thinking it's more the coaching staff as well. Which again, is why I want their heads. We need to put players in a position to succeed. Period. All teams that win big have great coaching. I'm not sure what has to happen, but there's some good talent on this team being wasted.

Totally agree.  Wonder who's out there next year.  Its gonna suck losing Tice,

1 hour ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Totally agree.  Wonder who's out there next year.  Its gonna suck losing Tice,

Tice could stay on. It's not unusual for coaches from the previous staff to stay on especially if they are good. 

On 29/10/2017 at 3:31 PM, MrOaktown_56 said:

love how people is begining to open their eyes, same habappen  with jr, before the draft i say   hes gonna bust, everybody insult me, next year ee hes not that good , a couple of years later...everybody JR SUCKS!!! we should pick megatron , bla bla bla

lests see how much time people see the true this time ..

Archived