is is to early to ask for reggies head or ?

latinraraiderfan 3

7 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

If LatinRaider's troll approach wasn't so obvious (only posting after losses), then a serious discussion about Reggie could be taking place. Reggie has alot of positives about him but 2014 draft is saving him right now.

Reggie deserves a lot of blame for putting together the worst defense in the league. Outside of Khalil Mack, who we lucked into falling to us, there is not a single player on defense who I am confident will have a role or even be on this team in the next 2-3 years. Karl Joseph is looking like a bad pick, we don't have any LBs, dline is full of jags besides mack, secondary is worse in nfl - maybe in NFL history.

Reggie needs to be held accountable. 

well said man

22 minutes ago, latinraraiderfan 3 said:

whatt happend, begining to insult already? xD , are you running out arguments, or starting to know that you were wrong from the begining, dont run my friend, i said ill be here all year to back up what i have said , hope you too, just cowards run  ..

Hahaha...what?

4 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

@latinraraiderfan 3 this is a warning for trolling since it seems that's all you've come here to do.  Its perfectly fine to have an opinion, but you aren't trying to facilitate discussion.  You're trying to be annoying,  Here are some suggested talking points for the thread:

- Where has Reggie McKenzie failed the team as a GM?  Where has he succeeded?  What exactly does he bring to the table and where is he lacking?

- Ideas for a potential replacement GM

- How does the relationship between coaching and personnel effect our current state of affairs?  And how could they be improved upon?

- Are the problems we're facing now 100% due to mismanagement by a GM?  How big of a part does coaching play?  And players not executing?

you are another reggie supported, happen to be a moderator and have the power to block me, so do it, like the song said if its makes you happy,  i havent troll or insul anyone that i remember, the begin first and 

1. hiring bad coaches, hirig bad players, drafting bad

2. i have no idea ,  just know that  he is not good

3. our coach sucks, but sucks more who puts them there

4. for me a huge part like 80 is the GM , all start from up , the people who have more powe in the organigram in the team

now  do what you have to do , my friend ...

No, @latinraraiderfan 3.  My friend, you literally had about 3 or 4 posts in a row that had 0 content speaking about football.  Don't even right now ?.

https://imgur.com/a/mOnSG

https://imgur.com/a/mOnSG

You have a point that McKenzie has some failures as a GM.  He does.  Many of them.  Ranging from Free Agency, to Drafting, to Coaching choices and working with said coaches to field a great team.  Every GM has hits and misses.  The thing is that you don't bring up any details, almost ever.  If you tried bringing actual substance rather than blatant trolling, I think this would be a good debate. 

Archived