Mr Fluffles Seven Rounds with Trades 1.0

Solid Mock for Seattle. 

TRADE Seattle Seahawks trade #56 to the Atlanta Falcons for # 68 and # 149. [Yes]

68. Seattle Seahawks (from Atlanta Falcons) - Jackson Carman, OT, Clemson   

Am a fan. Would obviously be a LG in Seattle for at LEAST 2021. Seems to have alot of characteristics Seattle likes there.

129. Seattle Seahawks - Isreal Mukuamu, CB, South Carolina

Fits the profile of what Seattle likes from CB's. Not sure if he has the technique Pete likes. I think Seattle might have a guy like St Juste higher. He would be a fantastic pick here.

149. Seattle Seahawks (from Atlanta Falcons) -  Tarron Jackson, DL, Coastal Carolina  

Doesn't really fit the profile what Seattle likes from its EDGE players, but I do think Tarran would find a way into Seattle rotation. Seattle bloggers have talked about him alot lately as a player on Seattle's radar. 

168. Seattle Seahawks - Adrian Ealy, OT, Oklahoma   

Seattle needs a developmental prospect at OT with both Shell and Brown FA in 2022. 

209. Seattle Seahawks -  Shi Smith, WR, South Carolina  

Would push for snaps at the WR3. Do think he goes higher than the 6th though.

• Like 1

So the Fins come out of the draft with:

Jaylen Waddle

Micah Parsons

Najee Harris

Richie Grant

Quinn Meinertz

Tylan Wallace

2022 1st round pick (Carolina)

2022 4th round pick (Carolina)

What terrible things do I have to do to make this come a reality?

• Like 1

I would be very happy with this Dolphins Draft addressed all needs but edge rusher but that’s what FA is for. Good read too.

J Waddle - WR

M Parsons - LB

N Harris - RB

R Grant - S

Q Mienhertz - C 

T Wallace - WR 

M Williams - DL

nice. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Ozzy said:

You have compensatory picks in this thing?  Where you get those from, I thought they did not come out yet.

I used the PFF draft order, there are a few sites that have projected this year's comp picks already.  

Also - for the Steelers, both Villeneuva and Feiler are free agents who they are unlikely to resign given their salary cap.  So OT is definitely a need!

48 minutes ago, mr fluffles said:

I used the PFF draft order, there are a few sites that have projected this year's comp picks already.  

Also - for the Steelers, both Villeneuva and Feiler are free agents who they are unlikely to resign given their salary cap.  So OT is definitely a need!

Oh ok, yeah I saw those around but thought why waste the time until it is for sure the order.  And why would the Steelers not resign a two time Pro bowl OT in Villeneuva?  Feiler who cares but Villeneuva would be a big loss.  But sure if they do not that is a massive issue.  Bet they hope to get rid of half of Big Ben's salary if they can restructure it.  

On 2/23/2021 at 12:18 PM, hrubes20 said:

So the Fins come out of the draft with:

Jaylen Waddle

Micah Parsons

Najee Harris

Richie Grant

Quinn Meinertz

Tylan Wallace

2022 1st round pick (Carolina)

2022 4th round pick (Carolina)

What terrible things do I have to do to make this come a reality?

My only issue is that he has us taking Waddle with Smith still available, but I would call this theoretical  draft a success. 

• Like 1
On 2/21/2021 at 10:07 AM, mr fluffles said:

22.    Tennessee Titans - Gregory Rousseau, Edge, Miami

Solid pick but I’d prefer his teammate Phillips. Much more developed pass-rusher.

53.    Tennessee Titans - Elijah Moore, WR, Ole Miss

Great pick

85.    Tennessee Titans - Shaun Wade, DB, Ohio State

Eh. Not a fan of Wade. One of the Pittsburgh guys Weaver or Twyman would be excellent choices. Need to continue to add players to the front 7 so we aren’t the worst pass-rush in the league. 

100. Tennessee Titans - Spencer Brown, OT, Northern Iowa 

Don’t know much about him but we do need depth/potential improvement over RT Dennis Kelly considering Wilson is a piece of ****.

126.  Tennessee Titans - Marvin Wilson, IDL, FSU

Never been a fan. He's got incredible talent but he’s incredibly lazy. Might be worth taking a chance of him in the 4th and hoping we strike gold though. Could probably at least play NT. 

167. Tennessee Titans - Kenny Yeboah, TE, Ole Miss 

No clue about him but with three impending FAs in Smith, Pruitt, and Firkser, TE could be a huge need. I think Jonnu gets tagged and Firkser is definitely resigned.  Could go with another receiver here as well considering our depth is trash.

187. Tennessee Titans -  Jose Borregales, K, Miami 

EXCELLENT PICK!!!

216. Tennessee Titans - Tuf Borland, LB, Ohio State 

Good pick. Definitely need depth at ILB.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Harley went back to Miami

Thank you very much for the update, this is freaking hell trying to find out who is in this draft and who is not.  Basically have to literally look up ever name if they were not already on a senior bowl list or all star game of some kind.  Good to know, surprise because that dude can fly and could have easily been a mid round pick after a good workout.