Popcorn Old West Mafia: mafia wins flawlessly

Malfatron

6 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

This is sad, once people ran out of memes and things of that nature we never got anything done. Such a shame because I love the concept of this game.

I think the game needs a slight "mafia" component. Maybe change the ratio, continue to have votes, one person voted out, then the cleared civ gunman can do their thing at night (no other night roles)

idk.. there just needs to be something for everyone else to be doing in the wait, plus some sort of mafia/scum hunting mechanic. otherwise its mostly just a shot in the dark. the only way to draw conclusions is via threadplay - but there's very minimal threadplay to be had when there is no game mechanic to discuss

25 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I think the game needs a slight "mafia" component. Maybe change the ratio, continue to have votes, one person voted out, then the cleared civ gunman can do their thing at night (no other night roles)

idk.. there just needs to be something for everyone else to be doing in the wait, plus some sort of mafia/scum hunting mechanic. otherwise its mostly just a shot in the dark. the only way to draw conclusions is via threadplay - but there's very minimal threadplay to be had when there is no game mechanic to discuss

I had some ideas to get threadplay up that I would have implemented if I was town... I almost did it anyways as scum, just for fun.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Me: SwAg and Pickle are scum

Also Me: I should shoot Beavis for mocking me with a Dirty Harry gif

Pickle didn't say a word in chat I think. No one assigned the gun and we were running out of time, so I picked KSJ thinking "Well, easy to screw up."

• Like 1