Jump to content

Official FF BSET - Community vs Jeopardy


Sweet 16 - Mysterion  

35 members have voted

  1. 1. 12th seed vs 37th seed

    • Community (12)
      17
    • Jeopardy (37)
      19

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/23/2021 at 09:00 PM

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Shockwave said:

What is the procedure if this ends in a tie?

My suggestion is give Archer the slot...

Then we go to Double Jeopardy where the scores can really change

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Community is part of the group of similarish shows that I just never got into along with Parks and Rec and The Office.  What is Jeopardy? for me.

Yeah, I feel the way about Community that you said about those others. So far my vote is the deciding factor..... again lol

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

you people should be ashamed.. this whole bracket is suspect and I'm going to be beside myself when garbage comedy like the Office wins the whole bracket, while shows like the Twilight Zone and Jeopardy take down far superior comedies that just were not the mainstream circle jerks of the Office and Parks and Rec

/rant

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Alex Trebek Football GIF by Jeopardy!

I will not take this Jeopardy slander. Its a borderline perfect game show, that hasn't had to change its format since the the mid 1980s. After 36 plus years of excellent TV, the show has no signs of slowing down even with Alex's untimely passing. Its a show that encourages becoming a more knowledgeable and well rounded individual. It deserves praise. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Alex Trebek Football GIF by Jeopardy!

I will not take this Jeopardy slander. Its a borderline perfect game show, that hasn't had to change its format since the the mid 1980s. After 36 plus years of excellent TV, the show has no signs of slowing down even with Alex's untimely passing. Its a show that encourages becoming a more knowledgeable and well rounded individual. It deserves praise. 

Jeopardy is a fine show. I enjoy it.

But man.. that's literally the best gif you can come up with for that show. It is enjoyable, but it has no or few "big moments".. not really any re-watchability, and no memorable characters or moments

It's a great show.. It's not a show worthy of the top of these lists imo

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

It's a great show.. It's not a show worthy of the top of these lists imo

I mean looking at the bracket.... it rightfully took out HIMYM in the 1st round.  It was egregious that it took out Sopranos in a yuge upset. I don't really see this win over Community as anything crazy. I've never found Community all that funny but I also am not a fan of Parks and Rec and only get a chuckle every now and then from The Office. Now...if this goes on to knock out South Park to make the final 4... that's when I'ma burn the whole thing down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

I mean looking at the bracket.... it rightfully took out HIMYM in the 1st round.  It was egregious that it took out Sopranos in a yuge upset. I don't really see this win over Community as anything crazy. I've never found Community all that funny but I also am not a fan of Parks and Rec and only get a chuckle every now and then from The Office. Now...if this goes on to knock out South Park to make the final 4... that's when I'ma burn the whole thing down.

at this point I'm just rooting for chaos...

I guess I could root for an Always Sunny upset, or for GoT to make a run to the finals.. I could be satisfied with Breaking Bad winning it all (deservedly)

But after the start of this bracket I'm ready to see some nonsense happen

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...