It's time to start Kessler

NudeTayne

6 members have voted

1. 1. What is your ideal choice for next year?

• Brynx truk 4 Cuzzinz.
    • Sign Hollywood funnywoman Janeane Garofalo. Pats cannot afford franchise tag & Brady salary--no way.
    • Spend #1 pick on someone besides Darnold & whoever else stays to avoid being a Brown.

The game at this point is just to fast for Hogan. He isn't processing what he is seeing and is taking a beating. I'm not giving up on him yet.

I doubt Kessler is a Framchise QB but I feel like we should protect Kizer and at least have a good look at Kessler. I love his fast decision making.

5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

The game at this point is just to fast for Hogan. He isn't processing what he is seeing and is taking a beating. I'm not giving up on him yet.

I doubt Kessler is a Framchise QB but I feel like we should protect Kizer and at least have a good look at Kessler. I love his fast decision making.

his fast decision making leads to nothing. He plays it too safe because his plays leads to nothing. Dude was given the starting position going into camp and he literally crapped it right down his leg. Him not even being the #2 QB shows you how much he regressed. I could see Hue and the FO playing favorites with Kizer to make him the starting QB but they didnt need to play favorites with who would be the #2 QB.

What does Hue have to gain by starting Kessler? If he sucks it looks like he regressed from last year which isn't a great look on a QB guru coach. If we actually compete he looks bad for making him inactive this season. If Hue is coaching for Hue's sake he should probably just start Kizer.

3 minutes ago, buno67 said:

his fast decision making leads to nothing. He plays it too safe because his plays leads to nothing. Dude was given the starting position going into camp and he literally crapped it right down his leg. Him not even being the #2 QB shows you how much he regressed. I could see Hue and the FO playing favorites with Kizer to make him the starting QB but they didnt need to play favorites with who would be the #2 QB.

Yeah y'all remember what you want to remember. We were way more competitive in Kessler's starts than McCown and RGIII's. It wasn't a high powered offense but we were in games in the 4th quarter because he didn't have multiple interceptions in games. He has a 3-1 TD to INT ratio. His TD% was higher than Kizer's this year 3.1 to 1.9.

15 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

What does Hue have to gain by starting Kessler? If he sucks it looks like he regressed from last year which isn't a great look on a QB guru coach. If we actually compete he looks bad for making him inactive this season. If Hue is coaching for Hue's sake he should probably just start Kizer.

Think Hue is simply trying to save his arse at this point.

10 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

There is no option at QB.  Pick your poison.  No matter who you trot out there, the offense is going to suck.

True, because we have no receivers. With the hand we've been dealt, though, the only option is to play Kizer and see what we have in him/get him experience.

4 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

I’d trade for teddy bridge water 

I'd be down for this. Feels like he couldn't cost very much right now and why not throw a former first round pick who's only issue has been injuries into the mix? Only problem is that Aaron Rodgers (the non-injured version) could be our QB right now and would struggle with these WR's.

Don't think that any QB on this roster could lead us to victory. Only other choice is pick the best QB in the draft. I mean REEEEAAAAALLLY do our homework here. F money ball and see what QB could easily fit into Hue's offense. Garrett was a no brainer last year. This draft there will be a no brainer QB for us to take. For once, lets get it right! 

However on this current roster Kizer is the clear choice. Ride the rookie waves and see if there is a chance that he might actually be the guy. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

Archived