Houston is gonna drop the ball on Watson

Blue

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

No, you're just children who can't take a joke.

It emphasizes how badly the Texans are screwing up what ought to be a layup situation for them and therefore completely relevant.

No, you're just trolling at this point. @ET80 please handle this.

4 minutes ago, scar988 said:

No, you're just trolling at this point. @ET80 please handle this.

No, I genuinely believe it's immature and childish to complain about someone making a reference to a team blowing a 25 point lead in the Super Bowl.

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Is complaining about that complaint worse or does it cancel out? 

I'm more annoyed that ET felt the need to edit my thread title to protect scar's precious feelings over a game that happened four years ago.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I'm more annoyed that ET felt the need to edit my thread title to protect scar's precious feelings over a game that happened four years ago.

Let’s get all the cards on the table.... we know you just made this hot button topic as a vehicle for your joke title ;) 

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

@Blue

Need you to cut it out. This isn't WF.

- ET

It just blows my mind that I can't reference another team screwing up when talking about Houston screwing up the Watson situation. What's the statute of limitations here for referring to how another team made a colossal mistake? Am I allowed  to refer to the Patriots passing on Dan Marino for Tony Eason in 1983?

Don't know what that WF comment is about but it sounds like you're making some rather large assumptions about me and what was/was not allowed on the forums years and years ago the last time I was on there.

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

It just blows my mind that I can't reference another team screwing up when talking about Houston screwing up the Watson situation. What's the statute of limitations here for referring to how another team made a colossal mistake? Am I allowed  to refer to the Patriots passing on Dan Marino for Tony Eason in 1983?

Don't know what that WF comment is about but it sounds like you're making some rather large assumptions about me and what was/was not allowed on the forums years and years ago the last time I was on there.

I think my stance is that the lack of relevance is the issue.

What is the relevance between Houston's dispute with Watson and the Falcons blowing a lead?

It would be like saying "Houston is going to drop the ball like the Scott Norwood Wide Right in the superbowl" or "Houston is going to drop the ball like passing on the goalline instead of handing it off to Marshawn Lynch"

Like.. what is the purpose or the outcome other than to outright troll? It wasn't even clever wordplay. It was literally just adding a totally random dig to the end of a subject title of a completely different topic.

If there was a connection between the two or some sort of wit, it might be a different story

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I think my stance is that the lack of relevance is the issue.

What is the relevance between Houston's dispute with Watson and the Falcons blowing a lead?

I literally just explained it's a team blowing what should be an easy situation.

50 minutes ago, Blue said:

Because it's absolutely irrelevant to the topic and more than one person has commented as such. 

I've set the requested expectations on this particular item, and it's the last time I'll speak on this matter; If you have any questions, please PM me.

- ET

Honestly would love to see D Wat on the Dolphins paired up with Brian Flores & that stingy defensive unit. Not sure MIA will make a move but damn you would be a legit SB contender with the move.

If im HOU ima see if he’s down to go to NY. They have more picks to offer and you’ll get a chance to mold Zach Wilson or J Fields.

45 minutes ago, indifference said:

If im HOU ima see if he’s down to go to NY. They have more picks to offer and you’ll get a chance to mold Zach Wilson or J Fields

It won't be either Wilson or Fields. Fields is represented by David Mughaletta (Deshaun Watson's agent) so there's no way they'll want to follow up with another DM client.

Wilson is in a similar boat, sort of - his agent also represents Bill O'Brien and Brian Gaine. I'm pretty certain they don't want to talk to Jack Easterby either.

I've said it before, said it again - they're going to draft Mac Jones. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It won't be either Wilson or Fields. Fields is represented by David Mughaletta (Deshaun Watson's agent) so there's no way they'll want to follow up with another DM client.

Wilson is in a similar boat, sort of - his agent also represents Bill O'Brien and Brian Gaine. I'm pretty certain they don't want to talk to Jack Easterby either.

I've said it before, said it again - they're going to draft Mac Jones. 

Prayers brother. Mac Jones is going to suck IMO

• Like 1