Official FF BSET - Breaking Bad vs Seinfeld

Deadpulse

Elite Eight - Heisenberg  

39 members have voted

1. 1. 1st seed vs 8th seed

• Breaking Bad (1)
    • Seinfeld (8)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/25/2021 at 09:00 PM

13 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Could you imagine having one of these Seinfeld characters as your neighbor... in a cramped...crappy NYC apartment building... you'd hate that SOB so much.... except Elaine of course. She's aight. 

I'd hate her, too. I'd probably kill Newman and Kramer. George, too. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Could you imagine having one of these Seinfeld characters as your neighbor... in a cramped...crappy NYC apartment building... you'd hate that SOB so much.... except Elaine of course. She's aight. 

You could say that about a lot of popular TV characters.

12 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I love Seinfeld. Always have. Always will.

Breaking Bad is a good show. But it's a little overrated. 

Regardless of who wins this Tournament, I feel like we will all be saying the show is overrated.... whether it’s Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, The Office, South Park, etc. Game of Thrones mostly because of the disastrous final season, and I absolutely love South Park but it has almost as many bad seasons as good seasons. And Breaking Bad being called the greatest of all time sounds a bit like a stretch. 

I think we are all gonna be dissatisfied no matter what lol. 

Edited by BayRaider

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Regardless of who wins this Tournament, I feel like we will all be saying the show is overrated.... whether it’s Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, The Office, South Park, etc. Game of Thrones mostly because of the disastrous final season, and I absolutely love South Park but it has almost as many bad seasons as good seasons. And Breaking Bad being called the greatest of all time sounds a bit like a stretch. 

Root for chaos, root for Jeopardy 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

One show is missing here.

the rightful winner