Martavis Bryant has requested a trade

grubs10

At this point, I hope we keep him and waste some of his prime, kind of like he wasted our time and money getting high and then suspended.   

I dont even like the guy anymore.     I was cheering the kid on, but he hasnt grown up at all IMO.   He just realizes all the money he is costing himself by being a knucklehead.

Unless we could get a 2nd rounder for him....which I doubt....I would just keep him next year, even if we dont use him much.   

1 minute ago, steelcurtain29 said:

Nah. At least Bryant is on his social media accounts talking smack. He's not hiding behind another account.

lol true.. honestly don't know why famous people who have thin skin would even have a twitter/Instagram account outside of having some PR person run it for positive PR stuff like ben does(although his account is notorious for blocking people lol)

3 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

At this point, I hope we keep him and waste some of his prime, kind of like he wasted our time and money getting high and then suspended.   

I dont even like the guy anymore.     I was cheering the kid on, but he hasnt grown up at all IMO.   He just realizes all the money he is costing himself by being a knucklehead.

Unless we could get a 2nd rounder for him....which I doubt....I would just keep him next year, even if we dont use him much.   

I think he'll be cut in the offseason and steelers will prolly pick up a WR through free agency to team up with brown/JuJu... 1 yr deal for Larry?(if cards cut him) someone like that

One thing for sure is he is still a very immature person.  I'm honestly surprised Tomlin hasn't been able to sit down with him and convince him that if he truly feels he wants to be traded this is the worst thing he could do.  The steelers have total control over him for now and they have the guys to sit his butt on the bench and not really miss a step.  I doubt many of his team mates have his back after he selfishly got suspended for a full season and now trashing the other receivers on this team since he got back.  Its just mind boggling how he is handling it.

To some extent I agree with him. I think this offense would function better if they did get him more involved in ways that he is more likely to succeed. But if anything this makes me less likely to want him to get other opportunities.  You don't go at team mates like he has publicly

9 minutes ago, August4th said:

I think he'll be cut in the offseason and steelers will prolly pick up a WR through free agency to team up with brown/JuJu... 1 yr deal for Larry?(if cards cut him) someone like that

I dont think we cut him unless he gets in trouble again.    Might trade him in a Santonio Holmes-esque trade where we get like a 6th rounder for him.   Hope we keep him though.    Waste some of his time like he has wasted ours.    

"Ain’t nobody did nothing to get me back. I worked my *** off to get myself back with no help and little support, period."  

Uhhh, you're supposed to work hard to get yourself back and not depend on help from others. Besides, it was your ignorant self that put yourself in that position. I'm done with this clown. He is he epitome of the entitled/immature athlete. 

So after some time thinking here's the thing(s) that piss me off the most:

1) His calling out of teammates.  That's the biggest thing.  He said in the draft that Juju was a Coates replacement, then tried to play it off.  Now he's calling out Juju (not smart).  Just shut up about your teammates.

2) Tied to that, the statement of "no one was there for me".  Bull you know what.  People tried.  The team couldn't because of NFL rules so if you want to claim no one from the FO kept in touch with you then you know what off.

Sorry that really triggered me.  Putting the blame on everyone else for your coming back to the team.

2 hours ago, warfelg said:

This makes the Sammie Coats deal look worse and worse. 

coats looks like a lost cause...I think the steelers would of signed a WR had they known Bryant/coates/rodgers would be major disappointments this season...thank god we drafted Juju

Archived