Diablo 2 Resurrected

MKnight82

On 10/11/2021 at 2:29 PM, MKnight82 said:

Killed Baal on Hell difficulty solo last night.  I ran Cows solo too and was fine. The hammerdin is so overpowered I still don't have great gear and I can practically kill anything at level 83.  I'm probably going to work on making some other builds now.  I already started that javazon since I found a titans but I'm thinking about running another Paladin as a Smiter so I can do uber runs.  

For hard mode, try a Barb. Frenzy is the best for getting through the game, but you'll definitely need to take your time and farm for stuff.

My company was Malware attacked and my servers have been down for ~9 days so I'm playing this as my fulltime job right now :) 

Got a level 86 MF bliz sorc, a level 88 gold find barb, a level 82 smiter, and working my way through hell with a trapsin

I hate Pally's and think they are the most boring class by far, building the smiter felt like a chore. But now I can farm ubers which is fun. My first 3 chars were basically engines to  get me up and running. Got tons of good gear with my Sorc and Barb. Now can focus on my favorite classes, Trapsin and Necro. 

22 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

I hate Pally's and think they are the most boring class by far, building the smiter felt like a chore. But now I can farm ubers which is fun

Smiters are a chore because they can only attack 1 monster at a time. I'm working on one myself for same reason (ubers) but the most fun Paladin build to play is Hammers. 

I have a level 84 Hammerdin, ive messed around with a Javazon a little cause I found some good gear for her but last night I decided to focus on getting a Smiter up and running.  I'm leveling him as a Holy Fire aura build until I hit like level 40 then will respec. 

Edited by MKnight82

I got my sorc up to lvl 65 but once I hit hell I just can't deal with all the cold immunes, so I'm starting up a hammerdin. 

What is the best way to solo with a pally until you lvl up enough to spec into hammers? I've just been running Zeal and  Concentration so far.

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

I got my sorc up to lvl 65 but once I hit hell I just can't deal with all the cold immunes, so I'm starting up a hammerdin. 

What is the best way to solo with a pally until you lvl up enough to spec into hammers? I've just been running Zeal and  Concentration so far.

Holy fire till like level 25 then hammers 

• 2 weeks later...

Loved Diablo 2 back in the day but only lasted a couple weeks on resurrected until it made me just want to play Grim Dawn again instead. Found it hard to get as into it as I used to be with there being a far superior game in the genre out there now. Back when D2 came out it was groundbreaking and there was nothing in the genre that could compete with it but that was a long time ago...Grim Dawn took the crown for me (didn't really like D3 that much) but we'll see if D4 can reclaim it (I'm skeptical)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...