Titanic Meh! WK 7 GDT

Fatgerman

Saturday Night Live snl nbc 1980s eddie murphy GIF

Welcome to TITANS week! Where Sashi and Paul are always on iceberg watch

movie night crash titanic ship GIF NFL football nfl no nope GIF 

First of all, screw you guys for taking the earlier weeks! It's hard to get up for this thing when you feel like...

no omg shocked shook miedo GIF NewQuest news crying unhappy newquest GIF

America's Got Talent nbc agt americas got talent over it GIF

The Texans beat us like...

will ferrell beating step brothers brennan step brothers movie GIF dick ultimate beating GIF hit emma watson beat beating hitting GIF

Yet, I persevere, finding the bright side of life. Or at least a death-defying blood-alcohol level.

Image result for beerfest  Dark Igloo summer beach death skeleton GIF

So...The Titans ...mythical monsters or a football team, doesn't matter

release kraken GIF hercules eddie murphy the nutty professor hercules hercules GIF

They have no QB and an average defense, so we should get thoroughly crushed.

defeat agony GIF

The only plus on our team has been the run-defense, which means they'll probably run allover us.

car train crash GIF train crash GIF train tracks railroad GIF

Sorry! I forgot...bright side. Danny's balling like only he can, crushing the run!

Related image

Kirksey is legit!

Image result for christian kirksey NFL dance dancing football nfl GIF

Duke is THE WEAPON

Image result for duke johnson browns

These athletic freaks have all the potential in the world!

NFL football nfl cleveland browns browns GIF  Image result for jabrill peppers  Image result for corey coleman Related image

And don't forget our future HOF'er

Image result for myles garrett

So, until we wake up this spring to OUR DAY

unimpressed squidward i dont care idc who cares GIF

...and our 4.5 million draft picks

Image result for nfl draft 

Have a drink

The Mick brunch the mick themick kaitlin olson GIF

maybe some pancakes

Comedy Central prince breakfast pancakes dave chappelle GIF 

and get happy!

driving the muppets kermit the frog fozzie bear fozzie GIF reaction happy woman weekend yay GIF happy fun car happiness pig GIF

leonardo dicaprio titanic kate winslet jack and rose GIF Never let go guys!

I am tired of this patience talk spreading through this board. And I think Browns fans have ever right to "go all Jonestown"

9-41 in out last 50 games. I would like to know if there has ever been a team as bad in 50 games as our current situation?

2 Winning season in the last 23

1 Playoff appearance in those 23 years which was a loss to the Steelers after leading 30-3 at half time.

13 out of 16 times in the new 4 team AFC North Format have been dead last, door mat, molding rotten smelly basement 4th place finishes.

Our last Division title? 1989.

No matter how you slice it there are no good vibes to be had and any Browns fan complaining about anything at all has ever right to do so as well as every right to go all Jonestown.

Nothing against you or your post either fatgerman. I actually enjoyed the post. I have just seen these stats today and it blew my mind just how much suck we have sucked in my life time and I am very angry with the Browns right now for that reason.

8 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

I am tired of this patience talk spreading through this board. And I think Browns fans have ever right to "go all Jonestown"

9-41 in out last 50 games. I would like to know if there has ever been a team as bad in 50 games as our current situation?

2 Winning season in the last 23

1 Playoff appearance in those 23 years which was a loss to the Steelers after leading 30-3 at half time.

13 out of 16 times in the new 4 team AFC North Format have been dead last, door mat, molding rotten smelly basement 4th place finishes.

Our last Division title? 1989.

No matter how you slice it there are no good vibes to be had and any Browns fan complaining about anything at all has ever right to do so as well as every right to go all Jonestown.

Nothing against you or your post either fatgerman. I actually enjoyed the post. I have just seen these stats today and it blew my mind just how much suck we have sucked in my life time and I am very angry with the Browns right now for that reason.

Be patient, the first 20 years of a new franchise is always the hardest. We've received the work order. In another 20 years the foundation will be poured. Then we can start to build this thing up. I could even see us winning a playoff game in about 35 years. In fact, I'll guarantee it. If we don't win a playoff game in the next 35 years I will buy you a 2017 Nissan Versa.

26 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Be patient, the first 20 years of a new franchise is always the hardest. We've received the work order. In another 20 years the foundation will be poured. Then we can start to build this thing up. I could even see us winning a playoff game in about 35 years. In fact, I'll guarantee it. If we don't win a playoff game in the next 35 years I will buy you a 2017 Nissan Versa.

Make it a 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage and we have a deal. They had the lowest safety rating for all cars in 2017. I would be much more confident knowing that I would not survive driving it off a very steep cliff. Because if we haven't won a playoff game in 35 years driving a car off a cliff would probably be in my short list of fun things to do.

Bold prediction. 

This week the revolution begins. The offensive line has been playing a lot better recently. with a lot of time Kizer has an amazing game throwing for 300 yards 3tds and 2ints. 
the run d shows up, we limit Mariota and we win 28-17.

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Bold prediction. 

This week the revolution begins. The offensive line has been playing a lot better recently. with a lot of time Kizer has an amazing game throwing for 300 yards 3tds and 2ints. 
the run d shows up, we limit Mariota and we win 28-17.

Do employers have the legal authority to implement random drug screenings in the work place in New Zealand?

Asking for a friend.

I hope you're right.

I'm going on a limb here... We win. Short week for Tennessee, plus adding the fact they beat division rival Colts. Titan might be looking past us onto their bye week. We'll be home if that helps. I'm not making any predictions but it might come down to some lulz chip and a chair victory for us. Like a 55+ fieldgoal try. 15 us... 14 them. There I made one. Our D holds the titans all game long. We actually learn how to score points in the red zone... 5 times. 

that is all

Mastercheddaar

Archived