Titanic Meh! WK 7 GDT

Fatgerman

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

Huh?

Oh, that oh so wily Hue.

So, are we an injury/migraine/suck away from Kessler?

I was wondering this

I think the reasoning comes from Kessler having success against Tennessee last year we know with Cody we competed against them he’s already gameplanned agaisnt them and executed. 

It’s pretty crazy though when you think about it how much Pryor was a weapon compared to who we have 

2 hours ago, bruceb said:

Huh?

Oh, that oh so wily Hue.

So, are we an injury/migraine/suck away from Kessler?

Yes. 

Because Hogan has a rib injury.

The same one he had during the game last week while down 21, but Hue refused to pull him.

The same Hue who had pulled a healthy Kizer the previous week being down only 3.

Saw a question posed on twitter earlier, but can't find it again to link it. It was something like this:

"Say you're Hue and trying to get fired while placing the blame on the front office for not getting you enough talent. What do you do different?"

My answer is nothing, because I agree that's exactly what he is trying to do.

Talent-wise, this team is so much better than last year. The product on Sunday is so much worse though.

Only one person responsible for that, and he's a Dead Man Walking by his own choice.

37 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Kessler should be starting.. kizer is just gonna get sacked and throw picks. Cody can at least get the ball out of his hands and to a receiver. Hue just refuses to adapt to his qb. 

If Kessler has to go in, wonder whether Hue will yank him for refusing to hurl the ball deep and replace him with...?

I understand Telfer being in there to block Clowney. Devalve being in to receive. However that usually telegraphs the run/pass unless we are in a 2 te set. When Njoku is in there it is hard to know what we'll do. Telfer is no threat in the pass game so even if it is a pass the defense doesn't have to worry about him getting any kind of chunk yardage off PA. At least you can run it up the middle if Devalve is in. 

37 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Hue, just now: "We need to get Njoku the ball more."

Hue, 3 days ago: (Njoku plays a season low 39% of snaps)

Me, since week 3:  Do us a favor and resign.

It feels like me you and Backwards are the Rat Pack of Hating Hue. 

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

Hue, just now: "We need to get Njoku the ball more."

Hue, 3 days ago: (Njoku plays a season low 39% of snaps)

Me, since week 3:  Do us a favor and resign.

41 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

It feels like me you and Backwards are the Rat Pack of Hating Hue. 

I would like in to this members only social club of yours; I have lost faith in Hue as well.  Ugh.  
That said, I would like to wait til the end of the season to let him go; otherwise, it'll look like we're doing the ol' "same old Browns firing every coach without giving him a shot" narrative.  By being the Browns, we will understandably scare off enough coaches as is so would like to maximize our chances.

10 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I would like to wait til the end of the season to let him go

I'd give him 6-8 games into next year. He doesn't seem to adapt to his talent so give him one more offseason to get people in place and see what happens. If we start 0-5 next year that was more than enough patience to have with a coach and it is obviously too hard to get the people he needs for his offense.

6 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I'd give him 6-8 games into next year. He doesn't seem to adapt to his talent so give him one more offseason to get people in place and see what happens. If we start 0-5 next year that was more than enough patience to have with a coach and it is obviously too hard to get the people he needs for his offense.

That is the way I would think too if I didn't believe he was actively sabotaging the rebuilding process to make himself seem like a victim of a dearth of talent.

Hard to complain about a lack of talent when your two biggest playmakers don't even see the field, let alone have plays designed to get them touches.

Maybe he's saving them for the playoff run.

Archived