TNF: Chiefs @ Oakland

Chiefer

4 hours ago, samsel23 said:

Obviously Berry is a huge loss.

Derrick Johnson has also been pretty bad this year, whether people want to acknowledge it or not.  We won’t bench him, but he has been hurting us more than helping.

And...  this defense is just soft.  Take Berry out of the lineup and is there really anyone that will really “stick” someone.  I kind of laughed at Peters getting a late hit call, because that might have been the only time he’s hit someone all year.

Yeah DJ just isn't that guy anymore and when you're dropping Houston back into soft zones all the time then he definitely isn't that guy either 

16 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Yeah DJ just isn't that guy anymore and when you're dropping Houston back into soft zones all the time then he definitely isn't that guy either 

Yup.. Sutton really needs to adjust his philosophy.  Scheme wise I’m not sure we need too much of an adjustment, but we are too passive.

Houston is playing off more to protect against our ILB’s lack of range.  Obviously that is not working.   Need more aggression in play calling, and also with the players.  Just playing soft all over right now.

On 10/21/2017 at 10:55 PM, Jakuvious said:

I don't get why they gave up on Ramik Wilson. He was more of an impact player than KPL or Ragland, who have been getting time instead. Ramik would be our best fit to be DJ with DJ clearly declining.

I've always thought that Ramik will take DJs spot. I don't know why he's been inactive lately. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived