Official FF BSET - Game Of Thrones vs It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Deadpulse

Elite Eight - Lord Crow  

32 members have voted

1. 1. 2nd seed vs 7th seed

• Game of Thrones (2)
    • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (7)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/2021 at 09:00 PM

I'm content with either winning here, and I'd gladly see either one beat the team from the lower right bracket

I'm going with GoT here.. It's highs were high and I'm willing to ignore the lows

I don't consider anything after the books to be canon anyways, so whatever

I’ll vote Game of Thrones here, but I almost gave it to Always Sunny because I love that show as well and hated Game of Thrones ending. No way GoT gets past South Park or Breaking Bad with that horrendous final season for me. It really did feel like I made an 8 year investment for literally no reason, so the show creators can rush to work on Star Wars. They showed the fans absolutely no respect. 

dorks get so entitled talking like i invested all this time and didn't get what i wanted lol. it was a great show, that's the way it went. people do irrational ****. things don't go as presumed. not defending the show, i don't really care. i always watch stuff and am like holy **** that was the best thing i've ever seen and then hop online and everyone's like "made no sense" "wasted years watching" lol. shut up man 

Always Sunny my favorite comedy all-time, but I'll give the nod to GOT 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

dorks get so entitled talking like i invested all this time and didn't get what i wanted lol. it was a great show, that's the way it went. people do irrational ****. things don't go as presumed. not defending the show, i don't really care. i always watch stuff and am like holy **** that was the best thing i've ever seen and then hop online and everyone's like "made no sense" "wasted years watching" lol. shut up man 

Always Sunny my favorite comedy all-time, but I'll give the nod to GOT 

This is not the same as “I disagree with the ending” and you damn well know it. They got offered big money to work on Star Wars and completely rushed the final season, it’s not even about the “ending”. The pacing felt completely fake, nothing made any sense in any way, nothing felt genuine, etc. They spit in every fans face over $. Even multiple GoT actors basically said the final season was a disgrace including Jon, Danny, and Tyrion. 

Majority definitely disagree with you on this. GOT went from 99% on RT to 85%. And I haven’t met a single person who thinks the final season was acceptable in any way, shape, or form. 

Edited by BayRaider