Pound the Table!

Scoundrel

For me if I am narrowing it down to one guy it is Brevin Jordan TE Miami. I have him as a top 30 player in this class. Not sure he is even 6’3 but he looks similar in size to George Kittle coming out. I love his blocking effort, he is physical at the top of his routes, and he has a great feel for finding the soft spots in zone. He really is a middle of the field weapon. A true junior who turns 21 in mid July there is still a lot of potential there to continue to develop. He isn’t the contested catch monster or athlete Kyle Pitts is but as an in-line TE he is my favorite in the class (consider Pitts more of a big slot/WR/Chess Piece). While he isn’t on Pitts level athletically he is still a good athlete for the position and he can be moved around the formation. A bit of a body catcher and I would like to see him work on this at the next level but I really like this prospect and for a 2nd-3rd round pick where I see him being mocked, I have him higher and would pound the table for him, from probably 25 on. 

Mac Jones. Looks to be the perfect replacement for Drew Brees. He doesn't have the flashy cannon arm or athleticism to make big plays with his feet, but the guy throws an excellent football, is effective navigating from within the pocket, and knows how to read/manipulate a defense with the best of them at the college level. Seems unfortunately for me though, that his stock has risen pretty dramatically, and he might go too high for the Saints to reasonably be able to trade up for from pick 28.

Edited by tyler735
  • Like 2

Patrick Surtain II

Good production, good bloodlines, with length and athleticism. He's a well rounded tackler/coverage corner, and I think he should go Top 10.

Dylan Moses

Production and play after a bad knee injury. Instincts, Range, and Quickness are hard to argue with.

Wyatt Davis

He will be an outstanding interior OL for whoever picks him

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Patrick Surtain II

Good production, good bloodlines, with length and athleticism. He's a well rounded tackler/coverage corner, and I think he should go Top 10.

Dylan Moses

Production and play after a bad knee injury. Instincts, Range, and Quickness are hard to argue with.

Wyatt Davis

He will be an outstanding interior OL for whoever picks him

Moses got a lot of hate this season. I haven’t really focused on him.