Pound the Table!

Scoundrel

Just now, Counselor said:

Moses got a lot of hate this season. I haven’t really focused on him.

I don't personally get the hate. The early season he somewhat struggled, but coming off of a major injury and with a COVID preseason, I think that the hate is a little overkill. I wouldn't be surprised to see some team get a major 2nd Round steal with him.

• Like 1

Just now, MSURacerDT55 said:

You Got Me Lol GIF by BrownSugarApp

FWIW, I still think that Browning has a chance to be a Day 2 steal...but I could just as easily see him becoming the next Darron Lee too. The flashes are remarkable...BOTH WAYS (great and awful).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

FWIW, I still think that Browning has a chance to be a Day 2 steal...but I could just as easily see him becoming the next Darron Lee too. The flashes are remarkable...BOTH WAYS (great and awful).

See, the only I disagree with what you said was the Darron Lee part because how he developed into as a pass rusher. I think if all fails 100% as a Mike or Outside, he still could have value for a team as a viable pass rush option 

16 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

See, the only I disagree with what you said was the Darron Lee part because how he developed into as a pass rusher. I think if all fails 100% as a Mike or Outside, he still could have value for a team as a viable pass rush option 

Perhaps so...but Lee was outstanding in that department at OSU as well. His physique is also more developed coming out.

I'm super intrigued by Trey Lance, I wouldn't go so far as to call him my guy but I am very interested. He's got obvious physical talent, obvious shortcomings, and factors that are unanswered mysteries. The thing I really like about him is he seems to be able to use his mobility to create a mobile platform to throw from.

I think if a team drafts him with the intent of playing him this year, that will be a problem, but if he can get enough time to learn, he could be a star.

Other guys: Ja'Marr Chase, Alijah Vera-Tucker, Rashod Bateman,  Daviyon Nixon, Trey Smith, Elijah Moore, Marlon Williams, Levi Onwuzurike

Edited by Superduperman
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I don't personally get the hate. The early season he somewhat struggled, but coming off of a major injury and with a COVID preseason, I think that the hate is a little overkill. I wouldn't be surprised to see some team get a major 2nd Round steal with him.

He sucks in coverage and his run instincts aren't great. He's the taylor Mays of LB's. I can't think of one thing he does better than Baron Browning.

Edited by Jeezla

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Baron Browning? Can he tackle in the open field? If so, that's one thing. Right @MSURacerDT55 :) 

Not sure. That's my biggest question mark with Baron, besides seeing him in man coverage. He can definitely tackle, but not sure how well he breaks down in space. 

Just now, Jeezla said:

Not sure. That's my biggest question mark with Baron, besides seeing him in man coverage. He can definitely tackle, but not sure how well he breaks down in space. 

Watch the 2019 B1G Title game against Wisconsin and you'll see their unathletic QB juke him and break his ankles in space on a 3rd down TD run. You'll see flashes of Baron being a Top Tier pick and flashes of why he wasn't on the field/didn't start games and the unathletic slob Tuff Borland beat him out for jobs early on. He's infuriating to watch/grade.

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Watch the 2019 B1G Title game against Wisconsin and you'll see their unathletic QB juke him and break his ankles in space on a 3rd down TD run. You'll see flashes of Baron being a Top Tier pick and flashes of why he wasn't on the field/didn't start games and the unathletic slob Tuff Borland beat him out for jobs early on. He's infuriating to watch/grade.

Brian Urlacher got juked by unathletic QB's once every 3 games. It happens. Baron certainly isn't a perfect prospect, but his ceiling is way up there, and I think he's a better football player right now than Moses. I would take McGrone and Cox over Browning right now though. Baron won't be in the running for DROY, but in 3 or 4 years he could end up being a constant at the pro bowl (with the right coaching staff). I think his floor is Nigel Bradham, but his ceiling is...Al Wilson or something good.

Edited by Jeezla