Official lazily slapped together Spring Training thread.

Thelonebillsfan

Anybody a card collector? I bought my first hobby box yesterday. Went with the 2021 Topps Inception HB. Those cards are so clean, man. Have a real good chance to pull something worth money in those. Also got a 2021 Topps Series 1 Tin Box for S&G's instead of paying for shipping. Hopping for a good pull.

5 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Me thinks he's gonna be rull nice this year. His arm looks even better than it did pre-TJS.

I like their approach with him this year, too. Let the man play instead of having arbitrary rules on his usage. Think he’s in for a monster year at the plate tbh

Just now, TLO said:

I like their approach with him this year, too. Let the man play instead of having arbitrary rules on his usage. Think he’s in for a monster year at the plate tbh

He's the healthiest he's ever been in year 3 of a MLB S&T program if there's ever a time to just loose the reigns and let him go (especially given you've gotta make the playoffs you have Mike Trout you can't keep sucking) it's now.

• Like 1

Why is everyone losing their mind over a 20 year old who has an .850 ops in the spring? That’s not red hot, particularly over a sss. 

He’d get eaten alive in the regular season tbh. His only other pro experience is getting torn up in rookie ball. 

• Like 2