JJ Watt signs with the Arizona Cardinals

.Buzz

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Watson/Watt/Hopkins uniting in Arizona would somehow be even weirder than Brady/Gronk uniting in Tampa

I feel like Cardinals have to be interested in that flip, and maybe the Texans don't hate it either...?

If I'm the Cardinals, I'm taking that flip and if I'm the Texans, I'm hoping that somehow I can get a little bit more out of the Cardinals than Murray. You still get your young/"Franchise QB" (I don't buy Murray as a top tier guy ever, but maybe he'll prove me wrong eventually), get him on a rookie deal, and can start the rebuild with that piece intact.

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Those images will fuel me forever, tbh.

No lie, I took a selfie with that 2nd picture immediately after they played it (10 seconds of DVR work) and meme'd it before it was a meme. I sent it out to a ton of coworkers/siblings. It was glorious.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

Not sure this really flips the needle up for the cardinals but this at least is a great leader for them on defense. 

Where were they before this? Maybe 2nd-3rd best in NFC West and 5th-6th best in the conference?

I would say the Bucs/Packers/Rams are in the lead position to represent the NFC, but I think the Cardinals are right there in the next group of teams in contention

23 minutes ago, Jaguarfan said:

wait, are you telling me that JJ's peloton wasn't a reliable source? wtf?

Who could have ever guessed that a random account named Kjwatt wasn’t J.J. Watt? I for one am shocked.

• Like 1