Week 7: Ravens (3-3) at VIKINGS (4-2)

swede700

Game 6

NFL_Ravens.gifat NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gif

When: 12:00 PM CDT October 22nd

Where: US Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)

TV/Radio: CBS (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio);

Announcers: Greg Gumbel, Trent Green

Coverage Map Link:  http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=7

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: OT Riley Reiff (ankle), WR Michael Floyd (hamstring), CB Mackensie Alexander (hip), CB Tramaine Brock (hamstring), Doubtful: None, Out: QB Sam Bradford (knee), OG Nick Easton (calf), WR Stefon Diggs (groin)

Ravens - Questionable: OT Ronnie Stanley (mouth), WR Jeremy Maclin (shoulder), WR Mike Wallace (back), TE Ben Watson (knee), DT Carl Davis (thigh), DT Brandon Williams (foot), S Ladarius Webb (knee), S Anthony Levine (thigh), CB Jaylen Hill (thigh), CB James Smith (achilles), Doubtful: WR Chris Matthews (thigh), Out: WR Breshad Perriman (concussion), RB Terrance West (calf), TE Maxx Williams (ankle), C Matthew Skura (knee), LB Timothy Williams (thigh)

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

cordarrelle-patterson-juke-td-catch.gif?

16 minutes ago, disaacs said:

cordarrelle-patterson-juke-td-catch.gif?

Sunday will be just the second time the Ravens have played in Minnesota. The Vikings have played them in Baltimore four times.

The last time in MN, the Ravens nearly handed the Vikings their first loss in Week 6 of the 2009 season, but a Ravens missed FG by (former Viking) Steven Hauschka with :02 sealed the 33-31 Vikings win.

3 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

In truth, this fame shouldn’t be close. This should be another New Orleans or Tampa Bay type whoopin. 

Baltimore is that bad. 

I agree. MN should win by 10+ points. Only concern I have is Keenum having an ineffective game like the Detroit and Pitt games. Will see which version of Keenum shows up.

43 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Vikings are 2-3 all-time against the Ravens. The wins came in 1998 and 2009.

In that win in 1998, of course, it was Randall Cunningham starting for the Vikings, but who was starting for the Ravens?  The brother of the current head coach of the Ravens...Jim Harbaugh.  

I'm hoping we see a decent sized Vikings win. I could see a 20-10 game or something around that which would make sense. So much depends on the Vikings run game, even though we're now a passing team, getting the running attack going opens up so much of that if Diggs can't go.

Archived